new to the site- hello to all!

Options
Hey everyone!

My name is Kimberly and I am new to the site so I decided I should introduce myself here. I have a goal to lose 60 pounds, so I am going to use this site to hopefully keep my calories on track. I am always looking to talk to new people so feel free to contact me here, or on my email at angelbabies915@yahoo.com. I am hoping to get to my goal by my wedding date which is 6/23/09... so I have a long hard road ahead but I am pretty sure I can do it. If you have any tips please let me know! Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to making new friends here!

Have a great week!
Kimberly

Replies

• cutie915
    cutie915 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Kimberly and I am new to the site so I decided I should introduce myself here. I have a goal to lose 60 pounds, so I am going to use this site to hopefully keep my calories on track. I am always looking to talk to new people so feel free to contact me here, or on my email at angelbabies915@yahoo.com. I am hoping to get to my goal by my wedding date which is 6/23/09... so I have a long hard road ahead but I am pretty sure I can do it. If you have any tips please let me know! Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to making new friends here!

Have a great week!
    Kimberly
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you.
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding :flowerforyou:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • number8