Hi there, I'm new

Options
Hi, my name is AmberJade and I've been using this place for about 2 weeks. Its really helped me a lot (although I've been dieting since 09/23/2011)
I thought it would be cool to introduce myself because ya'll are in the same place I am I guess, lol, and no one is really dieting with me so yeah...
Ummm I don't know what else I should say.
My goal is to get to 180 pounds. I'm about 149 pounds away from my goal. Wow that sounds horrible. But on a good note I have lost 50 pounds since September.
Umm.. yeah so Hi there people

Replies

• kamarenholland
    kamarenholland Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 50 lbs! I'm new too and I love this site! It really helps me stay motivated and in charge!!
  • LSC77
    LSC77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the 50 lbs. I have been on here since Feb. It has helped me a lot.
  • trigger456
    trigger456 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is super cool that you lost those 50 pounds! hang in there! if you need support, feel free to add me!
  • schell519
    schell519 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    50 pounds since Sept?! That's AWESOME! Keep up the good work!!!
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ^.^ I kinda wish I had been on this app/website since the beginning so my little ticker would show the 50 lbs lost but I'm ok with the way it is now to (:
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ^.^ I kinda wish I had been on this app/website since the beginning so my little ticker would show the 50 lbs lost but I'm ok with the way it is now to (:
    You can always go to "weigh-in" on the My Home tab and choose "edit previous entries" and punch in your start date and your original weight on that date and it will add the additional loss to your ticker. Good luck.
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You can always go to "weigh-in" on the My Home tab and choose "edit previous entries" and punch in your start date and your original weight on that date and it will add the additional loss to your ticker. Good luck.
    Oh cool thanks!!
  • kmorris123
    kmorris123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello and congrats on your significant loss! I've got about 60 more to go myself. I love this site because one of my friends recommended it to me and she's hundreds of miles away. It's a way for us to keep each other accountable. She's been one of my biggest inspirations.
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats on the 50lbs so far!! That's so awesome!! I think you'll really like it here! Feel free to add me if you'd like!!
  • Shannonlastname
    Shannonlastname Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are doing great so far!