Low carb Help?

Options
Ok so I am doing a low carb dieting for a while because just calorie counting wasn't cutting it.
I am eating about 30gs of carbs a day and I am good with the eggs and meats and chicken and fish but I was wondering what veggies and fruits work best for low carb dieters?

Replies

• chrissy3000
    chrissy3000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am doing low carbs also...You can eat all leafy greens and salad veggies, bell peppers, onions, celery...for fruits..I do believe frozen berries with no sugar, cherries, blue berries, and cantaloupe..Hope this helps.
  • ckneasel
    ckneasel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    if you're doing low carb, you aren't going to be eating fruits... you can eat any veggies, as the carbs are minimal and some of them are fiber which are not burned as energy...
  • Liserton
    Liserton Posts: 19
    Options
    Yeah I have read that fruits are not a low carbers friend but I was hoping just maybe.. haha
  • scarecrow41
    scarecrow41 Posts: 116
    Options
    Strawberries are decent at about 0.7 net carbs per medium strawberry. Blackberries are also another option. Outside of that, with 30 grams a day you are limited. Later, as you increase carbs you can add in blueberries, melons, peaches.