Progress after two months **warning, pics**

Options
Last week at my weigh in, I discovered that I had completely gained back all of the weight I had stuggled to lose. I was frustrated, upset, and ready to give up. Thanks to the support of all my MFP friends, I decided to stick with it. I told myself thatm while I may not be losing weight, I am definitely healthier then I was before. I am so grateful for them for keeping me on track. This week I weighed in to discovered that I had dropped down 5 pounds to my lowest weight in years. More proof that a women's weight can fluctuate dramatically due to hormones, water, and other factors. Inspired by this loss, I decided to take a two month progress picture to see if I saw any changes. My journey has been far from perfect and I have made so many mistakes, but I am making progress slowly but surely. I was pleasantly surprised by the subtle changes that were already happening, what do you think?

Before you comment, please remember I am a work in progress.

Starting Weight: 168
Weight joined MFP in February: 157.6 (picture below)
Current Weight: 152.4 (picture below)

Photo33.jpg
Photo42.jpg

Photo34.jpg
Photo43.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!