Old TV Shows

Options
LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
So I'm sitting here watching M*A*S*H and it has me wondering...am I the only one who likes the old TV shows??

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Love them! I used to always watch Facts of Life and Different Strokes!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Old TV shows are awesome! Much love
  • shrinkingsuccess
    Options
    Still love to watch Andy Griffith..... and the Beverly Hillbillies
  • twinswin1
    twinswin1 Posts: 25
    Options
    If I could find it on, I would watch WKRP in a heartbeat. As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
  • annamolly22
    Options
    My fiance's dad used to tape episodes of "**** Van *kitten*" for me because they were on during the day while I was on school, and then he would watch them with me when I'd come over. I <3 old TV shows. I Love Lucy and Mary Tyler Moore are my other favorites.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Three's Company and the Dukes of Hazzard are still two of my favorite shows.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    If I could find it on, I would watch WKRP in a heartbeat. As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

that was the funniest thing that has ever been on TV...ever!!!! :bigsmile:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I don't allow my kids to watch garbage TV. We have one TV in the house, no DVR, and broadcast basic cable (8 channels only). We've actually been on TV and video game ban for lent, so a few more days til they can turn them on again.

I haven't watched TV in probably 9 years, with the exception of last year's THE VOICE, which I watched in bits and pieces online. (I know the new season started in January or something--I will get around to watching it at some point.

Anyway, my husband bought the entire DVD series of GET SMART, MACGYVER, THE AVENGERS, and WILD WILD WEST, and my kids (ages 14, 10, 8 and 4) love those shows.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    So I'm sitting here watching M*A*S*H and it has me wondering...am I the only one who likes the old TV shows??

I love MASH! It ended a year before I was born but I have seen every episode and own the final one. Also, grew up watching sergeant bilko, hogan's heroes, green acres, all in the family and sandford and son. Gawd I love TV Land!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

I love MASH! It ended a year before I was born but I have seen every episode and own the final one. Also, grew up watching sergeant bilko, hogan's heroes, green acres, all in the family and sandford and son. Gawd I love TV Land!

I love Hogan's Heroes!!!! One of my all-time favorites...so is WKRP...I think they just started running it out here. But it's on during the day while I'm at work :cry:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i watch the twilight zone and once in a blue moon ill watch all in the family
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Still love to watch Andy Griffith..... and the Beverly Hillbillies

Those are the two I was going to write :) My dad used to watch them all the time when I was growing up and I loved them and Happy Days.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I own most seasons of MASH, I'll watch the Honeymooners or Andy Griffith at anytime. Same with ChiPs and the Brady Bunch but mostly because they are so cheesy I can't help but laugh. And if you count 80's as old enough there are tons more. Oh and the Monkees are amusing too when in a silly mood.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The Big Valley!!! Anything Western!!! Gunsmoke has a really hot Burt Reynolds as the town's blacksmith!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I forgot Twilight Zone (I watched it today), Get Smart and the Brady Bunch!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

Heck No... I love those old shows. My cousin used to have a live call-in TV show, where he just talks about Lucille Ball. I like Gidgit, and the Flying Nun. I don't think they play that show anymore. I liked Gillians Island and Brady Bunch. Haaaah. Remember "Bewitched?" That one was pretty good too. "My Favorite Martian" Heee Those are good shows. :smile:
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    Knight Rider
    Six Million Dollar Man
    Dark Shadows
  • HiKaren
    Options
    Ooops one more... Remember "Fantasy Island & Love Boat?" Haaah. Yes I liked those. Haah.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    The TV shows of the 60-80 were the best and because of that I am here. Yes I still watch "throwback"TV M*A*S*H; Bonanza; Big Valley; Gunsmoke........
  • HiKaren
    Options
    Knight Rider
    Six Million Dollar Man
    Dark Shadows
    You know theres going to be a movie out soon, staring Johnny Depp? The Dark Shadows movie. Coolness. My mother is a fanantic for Dark Shadows. I tell her. Just marry Barnabus Collins why don't you.