slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Hahahaha this is great!!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    LOL!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Love it!

My daughter and I ran across the yard today. We have 12 acres so it's not really a yard. I stopped after about 5 mins... She says "great job mommy, u did ur best" ugh!
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    It's great that she's exercising with you. I think children come with battery packs, LOL.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    It's great that she's exercising with you. I think children come with battery packs, LOL.

Oh, don't think this is mine. I totally stole it from Reddit. It's great that whoever made this has active kids though!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Nice!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    My 3.5 year old does Insanity with me.... He falls down on the floor right beside me after we are done and says "Phew, that was hard Mommy" so cute!
  • kayceerox
    kayceerox Posts: 15 Member
    This is too funny! I am dying when I do insanity so I am right there with you.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Just had the best laugh all night!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    LOVE it
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Hahaha!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    LMBO SO FUNNY THAT'S ME AND MY 10 YEAR OLD AND 3 YEAR OLD!! SO SAD BUT SO TRUE!
  • DSCLBD
    DSCLBD Posts: 40
    LMAO! That is so me with my 6 year old and 4 year old ... I'm dying and they want to go jump on the tramp after a session of pure cardio! My 2 year old just thinks it's funny to try to get in my way!
  • That is awesome!!! My 7 year old son likes to do Insanity with me.........that is exactly us ( I can keep up pretty well but I'm totally done by the time it is over):smile:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Yup! My 9 year old nephew did 2 insanity videos back to back! Then went outside to ride his bike LOL!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    My daughters do insanity in gym class at school..... Pretty sure they would kick my butt if we did it together :smile: