under goal!!

Options
I joined MFP a little over a year ago. It was the start of a beautiful friendship :P [the kind where I mostly lurk haha]

A month after, I joined a gym, and the rest was history.

I lost close to 40 pounds [though I started logging -10lbs into my journey]. I have never been happier :)

I remember thinking that 125 was my magic number, and I couldn't fathom that I would ever get to be that slim. I am now 117! :D:D:D

edit: techinicaly difficulties! i shall link:

http://twitpic.com/94v83s/full

Replies

• mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Would have loved to see your before and after pictures.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow good for you! how tall are you? i have struggled to loose 8 of my 15 that i wanted to loose anf that has been for over 5 months now
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I think you have to use the URL they gave you that ends with the file name, ie, .jpg, .gif or whatnot. That said, I went to look at your picture, CONGRATS!
  • fragilestrength
    Options
    wow good for you! how tall are you? i have struggled to loose 8 of my 15 that i wanted to loose anf that has been for over 5 months now

i am 5'2.5 :)
  • devilsangel2
    devilsangel2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    552370888.jpg?key=640480

The pics are well worth seeing great work!!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    552370888.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1333681057&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=cAQ~nL8mOgFDef9W6EYkj4x2dltdJF37XqqC5FPup-T2~BY6lTczVfBXIeQtIeAbjgurPSAN7ygvIirFP5SBHBhYK-rIhQQREqrALWi3vxxx8IvjeJs~4zdYoM3ec6I9D61K6vTRvkgxx4iyVfZGXqYbkGG2AV2N6yNtDGfeyGI_

You look great!
  • fragilestrength
    Options
    awesome there it is :D thank you!!
  • lorelei105
    lorelei105 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, amaaaaaaaazing job! You look absolutely stunning, congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats! You being 5.2 and a half gives me hope. I'm 5'2 as well.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    oh WOW!!!!! You look amazing!!!

CONGRATS! :)
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! Congratulations on uncovering the new you.
  • fragilestrength
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats! You being 5.2 and a half gives me hope. I'm 5'2 as well.

you can do it :D
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Holy sheepsh*t Batman!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!