P90x Day 30 Pics

Options
Hey I have been doing P90x for a little over 30 days and here are my results so far (tell me if you see any difference):

028.jpg

This is me @ my starting weight: 187 lbs.

Replies

• pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I would but I only see one picture. lol
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    These are also pics from Day 1:

032.jpg

030.jpg
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    How is P90 X? I was thinking about doing it but I wanted some insight from others about the program....And you only have one picture posted!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    sorry still posting pics lol I am new at this
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Here are some from Day 30 (ignore the dirty look I am giving the camera I took these in the morning and I was cranky lmao)

044-1-1.jpg
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look like a early 20 year old now. Good work. I can def see it in your face and abdomen.
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    Wow, I can definitely tell a difference! Keep up the good work.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    thanks I am trying to post pics that are not cut off so if i put up multiple pics i apologize lol
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    047.jpg
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    You can definitely see a big difference. Great job, keep up the good work!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome diff! are you doing the classic or the lean? How much did you lose the first month?
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What amazing results!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am sorry that these pics are cut off and everything this is my first time posting pictures from photobucket lol. I am doing P90x classic and I lost about 17 pounds during the first month :)
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Yes I see a difference! Keep it up!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    Wow! Great job I can definitely see the difference!
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Your waist is def more tapered and you're getting the very beginning oblique cuts the outline a 6-pack. I'd be excited to see where you're at in 30 more!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    046-1.jpg
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    17lbs is an INSANE (in a good way) amount of weight to lose in a month! congrats, i can see a difference in your face and around your middle
  • phoffman8
    Options
    Wow!! You can see a huge difference!!! Good work!
  • AandB4508
    Options
    Hey, you are looking good. I am just starting p90x. I have only been doing it for 4 days now and it is extremely challenging. Good to hear you had results! I realized from you that i am also doing the classic, what is the difference between th different types do u know?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!