HCG Diet anyone???

Options

Replies

• Gwoman2012
    Gwoman2012 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I did the HCG diet and my nipples starting getting firmer and more sensitive. It left me with this tingling sensation that I cannot describe.

Did you get morning sickness too? ;)
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ-Xv5JdoxnXOm-JhHIOPmPb8ihf_UzR1MnM3EEmRr1pGr9WOI1Q
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I think it's a fad diet that is unhealthy and potentially dangerous. I don't understand why people do this kind of ****.
  • EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    Options
    I never tried it (nor will I ever), but a girl at my work did...fast forward one year later and she is double the size she was before she began!
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    No one can ever justify this terrible diet ....
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    stop it, crazies.
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I agree with cute little Lara89.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    InBeforeTheLock1.jpg
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I am ANTI-HCG.. I don't think it's healthy or teaches people how to eat long term. You can of course lose weight on it but you are also losing muscle. The people I know who have done it look like deflated balloons! If you lose slowly while strengthening your muscles you can counteract that empty sack look.

There are so many 'trendy' diets out there... you have to work for it to get the long term results you want.
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I did it!! I love the new me. You can check out my before and after photos. Anyways it's a natural hormone it's not some crazy drug created by man.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Stupid fad. Nothing beats losing weight the healthy way.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    No thanks, I actually enjoy food. And my sanity.

Seriously. Make a lifestyle change.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    No thank you. I much prefer my 1800+ calories all while losing weight.... I enjoy food too much to do those uber restrictive diets. I've learned that the hard way. I'd rather eat and lose than lose while killing myself (or wishing I were dead....)
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Noooo.. No No No.. This coming from a nurse.. There are MUCH better/safer routes to losing weight/maintenance of loss!
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    Did it. Hated it. Lost 5 lbs - gained it back immediately.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ-Xv5JdoxnXOm-JhHIOPmPb8ihf_UzR1MnM3EEmRr1pGr9WOI1Q

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cassuccino
    cassuccino Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it and I really like it.

There's a group on here that's private, if anyone wants to join, send me a message and let me know. =)
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am going to give this one a go...Thanks
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that when she told me she was going on it, I told her "well, u ain't bringing it anywhere near my house." I also told her that it was dangerous and that it was going to affect her. While she decided not to do the drops (she found out what they came from which turns out it is made up of hormones found in pregnant women's urine, and immediately it was a no go, thank God, because that is gross!) she did the diet part. she lost almost 10 lbs but then gained it all back when she finally realized it was a big mistake.

If you want to lose weight, eat better, exercise...all that jazz. I am anti any fad diet cuz it doesn't work and will bite u in the butt later on.
This discussion has been closed.