2»

Replies

• EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thanks everybody! From what I have been told (this is not verbatim but I will paraphrase): Classic is if you are looking to lose fat but still gain some muscle, Lean is if you are looking to slim down, and I think Doubles is for bulking up.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    make your bed it's driving me crazy........:bigsmile:
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Haha! I took the pics just before I left for school so I was in a hurry. I will fix my bed in my pics from now on!
  • mlpeep777
    mlpeep777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I think p90X is great but its more for men and bulking up. I've decided to do Insanity which is more cardio but will sculpt also. Friend request or send me a message if you have any more questions.
  • mlpeep777
    mlpeep777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was trying to respond to a woman that said she was thinking about doing p90x. Good job on your success with the program. I know my husband lost about 40 lbs using it along with eating right. Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Definite difference! Congrats! I am doing the Insanity workout myself. I will post pics soon. :)
  • piglet1643
    Options
    You look great, and congratulations! I can definitely tell a difference. I am a P90X grad :) and have been doing it for almost two years...and I am a female. I am not bulky, have lean muscle and am at a healthy weight for my height. I believe in this program--don't forget that it is important for you to remember that you must be eating right, too, to get maximum results. Great job!
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hey, that's what I weigh and i'm a girl!! :laugh: how tall are you? you look to be a medium build and you can already tell the difference in your face. keep up the work..... it never ends. it is lifestyle change.
  • AandB4508
    Options
    What is the insanity workout. I have never heard of it
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Wow so much positive feedback is wonderful :) I am about 5'7".
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your look awesome, big difference. Keep up the good work. Congrats.
  • Debo1962
    Debo1962 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. I'm impressed. Just started P90X, on day 4, and I am inspired by your results. 17lbs. in 30 days is fantastic!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You can see huge differences in your pictures. You are losing fat and leaning out in your face and stomach. A great improvement in your back shots as well.

I just started P90X on Monday and am loving it. And I disagree with the statement that it is meant to "bulk" you up. Depending on the program you are doing, you can most certainly lose weight and tone up. If you actually look at most of the people in the video they are strong but pretty lean as well.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I will switch up my "thank you" with a "gracias" for all the great comments! Also I agree with you about "bulking" up. You can tone up while losing weight and most of the P90x grads in the videos are indeed lean. I really like when in the videos, Tony Horton says "Do your best and forget the rest", that motivates me!
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Looking good...big difference for sure!!!!!Keep going..:happy:
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!