Recipes

Options
I've seen many people post recipes for fast meals or even meals on the go. I'm a single mother of two boys and work 13 hour days monday-friday. Unfortunately, I'm a very picky eater (its a texture thing...onions, peppers, stuff like that). Any suggestions? shrt_cwgrl@yahoo.com is my email for any suggestions too!
Any help is appreciated! I really want to achieve my goal!
Thanks,
Trina

Replies

• shrtcwgrl
    shrtcwgrl Posts: 18
    Options
    I've seen many people post recipes for fast meals or even meals on the go. I'm a single mother of two boys and work 13 hour days monday-friday. Unfortunately, I'm a very picky eater (its a texture thing...onions, peppers, stuff like that). Any suggestions? shrt_cwgrl@yahoo.com is my email for any suggestions too!
    Any help is appreciated! I really want to achieve my goal!
    Thanks,
    Trina
  • jennlmcfar
    Options
    I have three kids and have trouble getting dinner that all of us can eat and in a short amount of time. I also am a picky eater I can't do multi texture foods or mushy things. I got the Weight Watchers Five Ingredient 15 Minute Cookbook and there are a lot of good things in there and my kids like most of it and they don't even know it "Diet Food"
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I'm a very picky eater (its a texture thing...onions, peppers, stuff like that).

You too??? :ohwell:
    I will email you some of fave recipes very soon. If not today, definitely tomorrow.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • shrtcwgrl
    shrtcwgrl Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you SO much! I really want to do this...not only for myself, but also for my children and my country!
    Thank you Joanna!
    Smiles,
    Trina