new to site

Hello my name is Chrissy I am new to the site. I need some friends. I am from Clarkston Michigan. I have been on so many diets. This is just what I needed. I lost all of my weight once and gained it all back. I would like to keep it off this time.

Replies

• Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Welcome!
    I don't accept "friend" requests from people I haven't chatted with or gotten to know at least a bit through their posts, but I think you'll find many helpful, supportive people here. And the Success Story topics are very inspiring!
  • chrissysilk
    chrissysilk Posts: 17 Member
    thank you so much. That is fine. So if I want to post something this is how I do it? especially if I need some inspiration?
  • Robin_Bin
    Yep, you did it!
    If you click on Message Boards, one of the categories is "Success Stories". And many of them give useful suggestions. There is also a category for Motivation and Support, and another for General Diet and Weight Loss Help. Lots of great stuff there!
  • Robin_Bin
    Personally, I think the hardest thing is starting. Admitting that I had really gained that much weight (nope, not a bad dream :cry: ) and had to DO something about it.

You're here! Congratulations and best wishes!
  • chrissysilk
    thank you so much. Thank you for the inspiration and good luck to you too. Although you sound confident already.
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Feel free to add me if you would like:smile:
  • chrissysilk
    ty I will