anyone ever gotten to 1000 days?

Options
KSC811
KSC811 Posts: 56
i was jw, if MFP ever tracked 1000 days for you. i have seen over 400, it would be so cool to track 1000 days, yesterday i reached day 85, got a long way to go lmao
but anyways anyone ever get there?

Replies

• KSC811
    Options
    bump
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Tamishumate has logged in for 745 days in a row....Tami is the longest that I have seen. :wink:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    1000 days is about 3 years so by then most people have came saw and conquered their goal (i hope), had their "with great bod comes great responsibilty" motivating everyone phase and rode off into the sunset with their new lifestyle.

CORRECTION: yoovie might've been here for about 3000 days
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Tamishumate has logged in for 745 days in a row....Tami is the longest that I have seen. :wink:
    How much weight has she lost in that time?!?!?
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    It only takes one day away from internet access for it to be reset.

I'll never do it, as I go wilderness camping at least once a year, and also do a lot of travel in countries where it's not convenient to get reliably online.

If I ever reached 1,000 days, it would be a wake up call that I'm leading a pretty dull life! :bigsmile:
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options

I'll never do it, as I go wilderness camping at least once a year, and also do a lot of travel in countries where it's not convenient to get reliably online.

If I ever reached 1,000 days, it would be a wake up call that I'm leading a pretty dull life! :bigsmile:

So are u suggesting that because Im dedicated to checking in and logging in on Mfp I'm living a boring life..............
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I've done about 3 months once, but then I fell off the wagon, so to speak.

I think logging in that many days might be necessary for someone who needs to keep themselves honest. Like me. :)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options

So are u suggesting that because Im dedicated to checking in and logging in on Mfp I'm living a boring life..............

perhaps a few years ago but now in the smartphone era its very possible to take 5 min log your meals and still have a productive life
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options

No, not at all, you might be having a very exciting life for all that I know or care.

If you live in America for instance, I would not be surprised if you never went out of range of smartphone internet access.

I'm saying that MY life would be boring if I'd had the opportunity to check in and log in every day for four years, because in the last four years I've spent extended periods in the wilderness without even satellite phones, and in places like rural India, Turkey, Iran and Syria. In these countries, outside the cities, internet access is often blocked, and even electricity is unreliable, yet alone internet access.

You might be leading a very exciting life and still have internet access every day, due to the infrastructure in the places where you're having your adventures. Me, because I'm privileged to have access to these other cultures, I happen to have my adventures elsewhere. :smile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    How much weight has she lost in that time?!?!?
    [/quote
    I have been here since January 2009. In march 2010 I was on the mountains and couldn't log in one day. That was the only day I missed since jan 09. In nov 2010 I reached my weight loss goal of 145 losing 187 pounds. All from exercise and loggin my foods daily I use the site cause I know it takesorworl to keep it off then it does to lose. Once you get lazy with the logging you will put weight back on. I won't let that happen :)
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i'm at 646.....and counting....on a bit of a down turn at the moment, trying to get back on track
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I'm at 890 as of today. Caliecat is over 1000
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for 492 days, but only 80 of those have been on MFP.

492 already seems like a lot. Over double that? Wow.

I can see myself doing it, though, one day. I'm rarely away from a computer.
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Set MFP as your internet start page and you'll be there in no time.
    I never log out, so I get an auto log in whenever I get on the i-net
  • KSC811
    Options
    i have MFP as one of my favorties, i make sure i log on everyday and record my food, even on cheat days! you guys are so committed it's motivating!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Not actually logged in for 1000 days... but ive been on here since Oct 2008.. close?
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    i'm on day 6....so I'm pretty close! :laugh:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    nahhh Im on day 910 LOL
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Just hit 900 today. *cheers* let the countdown begin!
  • marlakayallen
    marlakayallen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    More features MFP needs and probably never will get:

1) Tracking of how consistently you have LOGGED FOOD, not just LOGGED IN. Lots of people log in daily and have a high score for that... but their diaries show that they frequently don't log any food for days or weeks at a time.

2) "Resuming" consecutive days if you go back and fill in yesterday's diary.