I am new, have PCOS and in need of support.

Options
Hello. I am new here. I am 26 and I have PCOS and need to lose weight for my health and to be able to become pregnant. I have one daughter currently and she is just over 2 years old. I am in need of friend to support me and help to keep me motivated. Anyone?

Replies

• trainlikeacareer
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here, too. I'm actually starting Monday. I'll be more than happy to be your friend!
  • merson1983
    Options
    Hi there! I have benn using MFP since just before Christmas and have now lost 12lbs! I get married in August so thats my finish line, got a bit more work to do but MFP is brilliant and helps me to stay well on track!!!

Good luck!!!
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What's up, gang? Stick with this, whenever I feel the need to say "screw this, I'm going for a (insert a derailing food)" I look on here first and it puts me back into the right frame of mind.

Feel free to add as needed
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have been here since January and also have PCOS. I have lost 35 lb (some before I joined MFP). It's tough but if you need a friend or support/ advice etc feel free to add me. Good luck and stick with it...it is so worth it : ) xx
  • lvnnena
    lvnnena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello!

You've definitely come to the right place. I know that losing weight is hard, but the good thing is that you're not alone out there. That's one thing I've learned since joining MFP! You'll be surprised by the number of folks that are sharing some of the exact same challenges as you are! MFP really helps keep me on track when ever I need support or encouragement. No matter what don't give up...mommies are made tough....I know you've got it in you to succeed with this!!!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    There are several PCOS support groups on MFP:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?phrase=pcos&order=0&include_mature=true

Welcome!