Gained Some Weight Back

Options
Started a while back and got down to 182 from 206. Weighed myself Sunday the 24th, and I was at 189. I have been off the diet for a bit over a month. Started back up today. Will I ever get into the 170s? Anyway... Has that happened to anyone else on here? I came back to the site for motivation to stick to my diet and exercise plan.

Replies

• Lending
    Lending Posts: 16
    Options
    Update: Nothing good to report. I started this thread close to the end of July. I'm still at 189 lbs. So I haven't gained anymore and it's mid August. I finally bought the foods I needed and even got a gym membership this passed Saturday. Here's to really trying...
  • Laquaya
    Laquaya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i have been doing this for 3wks and only lost 7lbs up and down...it seemed b4 i was working out I lost the weight:grumble:
  • Phi2004
    Phi2004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I lost over 15lbs last year around August and I gained all of it back. Now, I found my fitness pal that really helps. I have heard people say losing the weight is the easy part, maintaining is the hard part. I really think its really mentally. I know you will get back on track. Everyone learns differently, just learn from your mistake and learn to forgive yourself. Look at it as a new beginning or new start.:wink:
  • missmunchkin7
    Options
    Yeah, I had lost 18 pounds when I weighed last Friday, and I weighed this morning and I was almost three pounds heavier again :( .... But I've eaten horribly and not worked out hardly at all, so I know what the problem was. It's just really discouraging to see the number go up instead of down....
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    This has happened to me several times and it sucks! I had to teach myself that this is a lifelong change, not a race. Crap happens. You just have to pick yourself yo and go on. Sounds like you did just that! Sometimes it feels like you are taking 2 steps forward and 5 steps back. Focus on the steps toward. They get you through! Good luck!