I'm new since a week!

Options
Hi!

I've been using the iphone app since a week and also the web site! I looooove it so much!!!!!!

I'm a single mom of two boys ( 8 and 4 years old).
I'm a nurse and I work as a teacher for the auxillary nurses and patient care aide ( not sure of the term lol)
I speak french but my English is not too bad!

I'vew been putting on weight since I'm 8 years old.... Kids were laughing at me all the time.... Nerver fit in my friend cloth when I was a teenager... Then I finished school and start working evening shift.... Sleep, eat and work.... took over 30 pounds there....
After that I had my kids...

So here I was last friday, 271.2 pounds, 16 in of neck , 50 in waist and 54.5 in hips...... What a desaster....
Been living with back hake, trouble following my kids.... tired..... and everything that comes with overweight....

I started to walk: 6 km the first day, then unable to move the day after... lower back strain , so I rest for few days
Restarted on tuesday 5,6 km Feels soooo good!!! and last night 3.5m km!
Also doing push-ups and sit ups every 2 days.

I had to lower my walk because my younger son is complainning it's too long lol They are bicycling during this time :)

So....

I have 111.2 pounds to loose, I gave myself two years to do it naturally. But secretely hope than it will be sooner lolol

I would like to have friends here, even if I already have all my friends and familly on my side! They're not loosing weight... or exercising ( not sure of how we write this lolool)

My plan: get my cardio vascular better et when I'll be at 200 pounds or when I will feel I'm ready too, want to start insanity :)

Add me if you want to be my friend, I'm here almost everyday!!!!

Replies

• gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Hi!

I've been using the iphone app since a week and also the web site! I looooove it so much!!!!!!

I'm a single mom of two boys ( 8 and 4 years old).
    I'm a nurse and I work as a teacher for the auxillary nurses and patient care aide ( not sure of the term lol)
    I speak french but my English is not too bad!

I'vew been putting on weight since I'm 8 years old.... Kids were laughing at me all the time.... Nerver fit in my friend cloth when I was a teenager... Then I finished school and start working evening shift.... Sleep, eat and work.... took over 30 pounds there....
    After that I had my kids...

So here I was last friday, 271.2 pounds, 16 in of neck , 50 in waist and 54.5 in hips...... What a desaster....
    Been living with back hake, trouble following my kids.... tired..... and everything that comes with overweight....

I started to walk: 6 km the first day, then unable to move the day after... lower back strain , so I rest for few days
    Restarted on tuesday 5,6 km Feels soooo good!!! and last night 3.5m km!
    Also doing push-ups and sit ups every 2 days.

I had to lower my walk because my younger son is complainning it's too long lol They are bicycling during this time :)

So....

I have 111.2 pounds to loose, I gave myself two years to do it naturally. But secretely hope than it will be sooner lolol

I would like to have friends here, even if I already have all my friends and familly on my side! They're not loosing weight... or exercising ( not sure of how we write this lolool)

My plan: get my cardio vascular better et when I'll be at 200 pounds or when I will feel I'm ready too, want to start insanity :)

Add me if you want to be my friend, I'm here almost everyday!!!!

I can relate to your story. I'm adding you! :) By the way, your English is very good for speaking French primarily. :)
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your journey!
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    I'll find out how to add you :) Thank you for my english, I worked for almost a year in an english hospital and I rather like English than French, it's easier lolol But sometimes I look for my words :)

Don't give up!
    Feels great to know that we're not alone in the same situation!

Have a great day!
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can relate to what you say. I have been over the average weight since I was about 8 or 9 years old too. That's the time when I started wearing glasses, lol. I am 4' 11'' and currently weight 201 lbs. I lost 2 lbs since I first joined MFP last week. My first goal is to get to 175 lbs by my 31st birthday in August. My secret (not-so-secret) goal is to trick myself into liking the weight loss process and keep that going beyond August until I reach 150lbs. Je parle français aussi! I will send you a friend request :).

20156223.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    thank you doggiesnot :)
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Bienvenue :-)
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    Hi! I can relate to what you say. I have been over the average weight since I was about 8 or 9 years old too. That's the time when I started wearing glasses, lol. I am 4' 11'' and currently weight 201 lbs. I lost 2 lbs since I first joined MFP last week. My first goal is to get to 175 lbs by my 31st birthday in August. My secret (not-so-secret) goal is to trick myself into liking the weight loss process and keep that going beyond August until I reach 150lbs. Je parle français aussi! I will send you a friend request :).

• mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    Bienvenue :-)

Merci!
  • IslandJade22
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here almost three weeks now and have lost 4lbs so far...hopefully 5lbs by the time I weigh in on Monday. You will find this is a great community. I love that the website not only helps you track your food and exercise, but also provides a community forum where we can share stories and advice. I also use the iPhone app and wish that the forums were available on there too. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here almost three weeks now and have lost 4lbs so far...hopefully 5lbs by the time I weigh in on Monday. You will find this is a great community. I love that the website not only helps you track your food and exercise, but also provides a community forum where we can share stories and advice. I also use the iPhone app and wish that the forums were available on there too. Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Thank you :) Wish you all the best!