Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So happy I could pee my pants!!!!!!!!!

galegetsthin
galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member
I am NOT fat! I am not overweight. I am not obese. I am "normal". Ha! That is a sentence I never would have expected to come out of my mouth! I weighed in this morning, and my weight was in the "normal BMI" range!

I tried on a dress last night. (the one in the pic) Last month, It would not go over my boobs. Now, it goes on (still tight, but on). It is a small. The concept of ANYTHING "small", even if it is a vanity sized small, fitting me, is so foreign. I am really starting to feel good. And like I look good. It is a great feeling. Another 20 lbs and I will have to buy a stick to beat them off with!

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    that is truly awesome, congrats! \m/
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    great job! All your hard work is paying off!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    You look freaking FANTASTIC Gale!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: You are my HERO!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 720 Member
    Good work babe! You are HOTTT! Xo
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    you are amazing, wonderful, beautiful, sexy...so proud to be your wifey.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You have come a long way and deserve to Happy Dance all over the place. I can't wait until I can say the same things you did in your post. Congratulations!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    That's fantastic.. I can't wait to be able to say that :) Great job :)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    Yay!!! congrats luv ((((((((long happy dance))))))))
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Brilliant news!!! So happy for you :P
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Honey you're an inspiration and so amazing and supportive and awesome, I'm incredibly proud of you and I hope you are proud of everything you've accomplished!!!
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Must be an amazing, awesome feeling to be "normal" ... I wouldn't know lol ... will keep you posted when I do, become normal. That is awesome! That's one of my can't wait moments too!!! Pleased to share in yours :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    WAY TO GO!!!! You are an inspiration and should be immensely proud!
    879311 Posts: 60
    That is AWESOME.....my BMI is just barely inside the "normal" range and I did a dance!!!! Congrats!!!
  • Woot Woot! Sexy momma!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    You've come so far and should be so proud of your progress and dedication!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    lol,, I love it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!