delicious quick breakfast

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pick up some regular oatmeal and try this recipe. Thanks.:flowerforyou:
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Sounds like breakfast for me!!!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissTiffxoxo
    Options
    just wondering...i've seen a few ppl just say 'bump' what does that mean?
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    You are smart about nutrition
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Thanks! Bump :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • MARTINMOMMA85
    Options
    THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD I MIGHT HAVE TO TRY THAT IN THE MORNING THANKS!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Traditionally to 'bump' a post on a forum means to get it back at the top of the list so that it does not become so 'low' on the list that you can't see it.

On this site, 'bumping' also gets the article on your 'My Topics' list so that you can reference it later.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy! :happy:
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    So I tried this today and it was so -so. I think tomorrow I will try it with a little cinnamon and maybe a tablespoon of bisqiuck mixed in. It was just a little bland for me, but it was definetly filling. I had it for breakfast around 7:30 and it held me untill lunch at 12:00. thanks for the idea!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    On this site, 'bumping' also gets the article on your 'My Topics' list so that you can reference it later.

I didn't know that...after reading i clicked on 'my topics' and found everything i posted in today...im such a dork:glasses: :laugh:

• llywyn
    llywyn Posts: 315
    Options
    Replying to a topic brings it back up to the top of the list for easy viewing. So replying with something as simple as an emote or "bump" keeps the post in the main window.
  • kermiehiho
    kermiehiho Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    This pancake thing is pretty good, but I couldn't flip it over when I was cooking it! So it kind of came out in pieces. I wonder how it would turn out if I baked it?
  • lyndastew
    Options
    re cooking pancake...I put it in a small frying pan coated with pam..put a cover on it and let it cook for a few minutes...loosen the edges, use a large flipper and then "cross my fingers"..most of the time it flips over in one piece and then i cook it for just a couple of minutes more. Hope this infor helps
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Mine always breaks up into pieces too, but I don't mind. Still I'll try this new way.

yesterday I wanted to make one for dinner but I didn't have a bananna - so I used baked butternut squash instead! It was really good too!

I guess you can use about anything with that consistency.

I love this recipe, thank you SO MUCH for posting it!
  • Linda1959
    Options
    just wondering...i've seen a few ppl just say 'bump' what does that mean?

Oh thank you for asking, I want to know that answer too. What the heck does BUMP mean.
  • Angel31
    Angel31 Posts: 15
    Options
    bump
  • LaurieB5578
    LaurieB5578 Posts: 1,297
    Options
    bump
  • faithinme
    Options
    dumb question, but Im asking anyway... is the oatmeal cooked or dry???: