New today

Options
Hi Im new here , starting on a new me , guess thats what alot of us do when we become single again ... im working towards a fitter healthier me ...would like to make some friends along the way too :)

Replies

• jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love this site, its absolutely amazing! There is always lots of people here to support you and motivate you! I wish I would have known about this site sooner. Add me as I friend, we can totally do this!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Amazing people on this site...I've been a member for almost a month and the support is overwhelming! Feel free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    welcome - im really loving having friends on here. it helps keep me motivated and on track! feel free to add me ladies :)
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... Feel free to add me!
  • tracy1971x5
    Options
    Hi Thanks so much for the welcome :0) no idea how to add you all as just come on but i have just worked out how to accept friend requests :0D x
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP, ALOT OF GOOD INFORMATION ON HERE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE. ADD ME IF YOU LIKE.
  • Holly1019
    Holly1019 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can add me if you want. Anyone else can too!
    Have a great day!
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome every one is so kind on this site
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sending you an add...
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    Welcome!! People here are amazing!!!! Wish you the best! :)
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request...anyone feel free to add me...I love my MFP friends for support and motivation! :happy:
  • lrenner13
    lrenner13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site this week! still figuring out how to manuever it :smile: