Looking for friends who are seriously into losing a lot of w

Options
I am looking for friends who need to lose a goodbit of weight. I want to lose 70 lbs. so i am looking for friends who will be in this with me for the long run. Please add me. Themandalynn

Replies

• dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've set my goal at 68 so I'm with ya! I'll add you and we work together :)
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :happy:
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request :-)

9821387.png
  • iriekarma
    iriekarma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 70lbs too, if you don't mind, i'll add you two. :)
  • Jph6701
    Jph6701 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    thats me then. and hi
  • cmanning9871
    Options
    Add me. My goal is 80lbs
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I still need to lose about 100 pounds so I would love to have friends who understand my specific struggle. Please feel free to add me and good luck! We can do this!
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    My goal is about 100 lb weight loss, so I sent you a friend request..We can do this! :)
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I still need to lose about 95 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I still have around 75 lbs to lose, we can definitely encourage each other!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My goal is over 100, so far I've lost about 55, feel free to add me if you want.
  • TracyJean2012
    TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi I added you, I'm also looking to loose around 80-85 pounds and need the help keeping me focused on that.

Anyone want to add me too? Send me a request too :)
  • jennys11
    jennys11 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40lbs. Add me, I need friends/motivation/help/encouragement!
  • grannyjac
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60lb you can add me if you like.:smile:
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I am looking for friends who need to lose a goodbit of weight. I want to lose 70 lbs. so i am looking for friends who will be in this with me for the long run. Please add me. Themandalynn

meeeee
  • vickijay
    vickijay Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 78 so I'm in!
  • aliciar876
    Options
    sent you a friend request... I've lost 41 pounds still have 100 to lose so I'm in this for the long run ... feel free to add me. Encouragement is always good and helpful. Plus nice to know your not in this alone
  • tracy1971x5
    Options
    Ive just joined and need to lose around 100lbs so add me too ...need the support if im honest x
  • dbOregon
    dbOregon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am in for the long haul with a 60 pound weight loss goal. I have started up and dropped off so many times its not funny. The company I work for started a wellness program that I joined last week and so I am back on. I really, really want to end the year feeling and looking great! We can do this together!
  • sazroy
    sazroy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've only got 18.6kgs (40lbs) but I'm keen to motivate! And need motivation too, anyone can add me please :D