are you a gamer chick and sports fan then you are?

Options

Replies

• katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Gamer and Huge football fan plust action /horror movie geek. Hate romatic comidies ugh. This may be why all my friends are guys lol

ditto - do you also go through a couple days of depression when football season ends? the next few Sunday's I'm always not sure what's going on since I don't have a game to watch!

I hate the next sunday after the season has ended! It's like a part of me is missing and I have no idea what to do anymore for the day!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    No time for gaming; too busy exercising and watching Hockey!!
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I can whip anyone at guitar hero...that's as far as my gaming goes.

Yanks + Knicks for life. Dieharddd fan!
  • NikkiPsuedoDupuis
    NikkiPsuedoDupuis Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Definately a gamer chick, all sorts from old school pen and paper to PC and console, though the 360 is my favorite. Hockey fan, little bit of basketball, but not so much that I follow the teams, I just like going out to games :)
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love love love sports especially football... especially the Cowboys. This is me every year: :drinker: :huh: :sad:

Not much of a gamer though, don't have much time and patience for it lol my little brother did let me play Call of Duty with him one time though (3 kills, like 50 times being killed haha)
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Gamer on PS3, Wii, and PC (WoW and a few others); also enjoy football and a little basketball. In addition, I'm a techie.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm a console and PC gamer. I can't do sports, though. There's really not enough time in the day for another consuming hobby.
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    if your a gamer chick and sports fan
    in my opinion your a keeper in my book
    i think i would fall in love with a female with same interest as me
    more then looks
    personality kicks *kitten*

I'm a gamer and I enjoy football (not as huge on other sports). But even if I were single, we could never be together. You're a Mac user. :wink:
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I not really into games that much but I love cricket, embarrassing I know lol and I also love playing basketball. I prefer to play it even though I'm really short I know how to shoot a good hoop lol.
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    me too tech nerd right here lol
    Sports fanatic here.....I don't do much gaming, but I'm a technology nerd :bigsmile:
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    keeper:)
    Both!
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    i like call of duty and enjoy very much fruit ninja in the kinect i think its awesome
    not a big college fan but the rest yes

I <3 both. I will play most any games, have a wii, ps3 and 360. Kinect games are my favorite though. And I LIVE for college football season. I am NOT gonna miss a Seminoles game (or any other game that looks good).
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    not no douchy here:)
    what games you like
    Gamer. Not so much sports. I never had much luck with guys...maybe cuz the ones in my town are kinda douchey. :laugh:
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    you will make another friend in me lol
    i love football

Gamer and Huge football fan plust action /horror movie geek. Hate romatic comidies ugh. This may be why all my friends are guys lol
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    big big loss if i was married to a fun girl like that no way i am loosing her

I'm a gamer, and it depends on the sports. ;)

I am divorced, though. His loss.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Absolutely NOTHING can pull me away from my Patriots during football season. Sunday was meant for FOOTBALL! (and beer) :drinker:
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    i suck at guitar here but i can whoop that butt in call of duty:)
    and huge cubs and bulls fan
    i hope your knicks are ready for the wrath coming there way lol

I can whip anyone at guitar hero...that's as far as my gaming goes.

Yanks + Knicks for life. Dieharddd fan!
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    i love when they try lol
    and i am a huge bears fan
    we got it this year
    I love love love sports especially football... especially the Cowboys. This is me every year: :drinker: :huh: :sad:

Not much of a gamer though, don't have much time and patience for it lol my little brother did let me play Call of Duty with him one time though (3 kills, like 50 times being killed haha)
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    apple fan to heart here
    i hate pc lol
    if your a gamer chick and sports fan
    in my opinion your a keeper in my book
    i think i would fall in love with a female with same interest as me
    more then looks
    personality kicks *kitten*

I'm a gamer and I enjoy football (not as huge on other sports). But even if I were single, we could never be together. You're a Mac user. :wink:
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I'm a hockey fan :)