Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One month progress (Excuse the post baby belly)

I'm not done yet of course but this is my one month's progress since getting back on MFP religiously. I was at 50 pounds lost before surgery, I gained 5 pounds during recovery, and I got the okay to exercise in March. I started March 9th, and now at almost a month later I have lost the 5 pounds I gained and then some! :happy:

I know my tummy isn't the hottest YET but this is a support site, and If you don't have anything nice to say, Please don't say it at all!

Thank you!

IMG_20120406_101938-1.jpg

EDIT: I realized I put April 9th on the photo, people make mistakes, lol.

Replies

• reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Resizing my photo! lol
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 671 Member
    Great work! Definite, noticeable difference! Keep it up!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 2,951 Member
    big difference! keep it up!
  • jennyjennbug
    jennyjennbug Posts: 101 Member
    awesome job
  • You look great! In fact, that's what mine looks like, so absolutely no judgement here! You can see the difference. Congratulations.
  • Wow, good job! 5 lbs makes a big difference!
  • Good for you!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Keep up the great work!
  • micheledarling
    micheledarling Posts: 18 Member
    that's really good for only a month your waist is looking smaller and you look more toned up in general. good job!!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 866 Member
    You are killing me....get that thing re-sized, I only got to see the before!!!!!
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Looks like you have done well. Great start! I absolutely relate to the baby belly. I can totally see a difference!

Opening the pic in a new tab works.
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    WOW!!! Great job!!!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 66 Member
    Nicely done! Definite progress. :)
  • mssp2u
    mssp2u Posts: 3
    Keep up the good work!! Your honesty will keep each other motivated
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Sweetie, you have done an amazing job!!! I have lost 60 lbs, and I still have a belly that looks like that and will never totally go away. Don't allow anyone to put you down!!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 856 Member
    you are shrinking! great job :happy:
  • jamesdc71
    jamesdc71 Posts: 11 Member
    Well done you, great job & I wholeheartidly applaude your return & not being put off by putting a small amount on during recovery, I've came across a few people who have given up in similar circumstances.

Good luck in your months to come & with dedication like that you will do well without a doubt :)
  • reshapemariah21
    Resized! :smile:
  • reshapemariah21
    And thank you all! :smile:
  • jamesdc71
    jamesdc71 Posts: 11 Member
    I saved local & just opened as a normal pic & it shows perfectly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!