Alittle more then half way to my goal (pic)

Options
I'm not going to go into a big story until i actually reach my goal weight but i started my weightloss journey with the intent of coming out on top and finishing it until i reached my goal.
October 19th 2011 was my starting point and I am alittle over half way there. This was done with no surgery, and no pills! PORTION CONTROL AND ZUMBA!
14xpuv.jpg

Replies

• AmberLeannnn
    AmberLeannnn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!
  • iTswape
    iTswape Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Incredible shrinking woman! Congratulations... your tummy has totally disappeared :)
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) It was so hard in the begining with the food cravings and being so used to picking at the food while I cooked but once I got through that everything else just came to me.
    The one thing I do not like is I see myself as the way I was before everytime I look in the mirror. If it was not for my keeping weekly pictures of my scale and for the photos i posted I would swear i didnt lose anything. I do however feel great. So much more energy now and feel so alive.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you! And not to mention inspired!

Fantastic work, really!
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work and you'll be there in no time!
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    You do look absolutely fantastic!!!!!! I am going to miss seeing you get to your goal. :cry: .
    Lots and lots of luck!!!!!!!
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you Steff, ill miss you too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!