Looking for friends who are seriously into losing a lot of w

Options

Replies

• theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can add me to as well. I still have about 90lbs to lose.
  • FHerndon01
    Options
    I added you! Anyone else is welcome to add me as well.
  • missingsocks
    missingsocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 50lbs already (just started with mfp - only shows 19) and I want to lose another 50. You can add me if you'd like!
  • chrissysilk
    chrissysilk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am set to lose over 100 pounds. I am with you too
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose. We can do this! Good luck on your journey, you're not alone. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • duckychic
    duckychic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...

I've lost 136 lbs (in 5 years), the last 74 with MFP. I like friends that are serious about the journey...not just "OMG I ate 1201 calories today, what should I do?"

SW: 335
    MFP SW: 272
    CW: 198

GW: 150
  • SweetMelisa85
    SweetMelisa85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i have at leat 69 more lbs to go!!
  • mrssko
    mrssko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi i am relatively new to mfp.... I am working to loose somewhere around 100pounds. i would love to
    Have people with similiar goals working with me! Feel feee to friend me! And good luck
    To everyone motivated to make the lifeatyle change!
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me also! MyFitnessPal has helped me so much! I'm on my way to feeling better and have lost 15lbs in 7 weeks. Good luck to you...........we all can do this!!
  • Mawkish1983
    Mawkish1983 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 69lbs too.
  • Labishop1020
    Labishop1020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am trying to loose over 100 lbs im at 5 right now. haha! Here we go! Its gonna be an awesome journey!
  • kelleymonty
    Options
    I've got another 60 or so to go... check in here several times a day :) Add me if you'd like!
  • kgbr1602
    kgbr1602 Posts: 43
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have between 82.6 and 102.6 to lose, with 6.5 pounds lost so far. Would love to get more friends on here for the motivation, and I am better about motivating other people than I am myself :-/
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I sent you a request. I need to lose about 50lbs. I can really use lots of support like everyone else. We can do it
  • kelseydawl
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, I'm on my way to losing 80-90 more lbs, currently in the 230's. Support and motivation is what helps me keep going. :)
  • msgreen140
    Options
    I need to lose the same amount of weight and I'm here with you. I have no more excuses so I have to get this done.
  • danisaurus_REX
    danisaurus_REX Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i've lost 20 still need 50 to go! add me! :)
  • mystica98
    mystica98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My original goal was to lose 100 lbs. Im currently down to wanting to lose 72 lbs.
  • LJ728
    LJ728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Also have a big goal and need friends for support. Feel free to add me!
  • Kittysharma
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new here! And looking for people who can inspire me/ motivate me (I give up too easily)
    I have to loose about 20 lbs, which I have been trying to for last 2 years, I start and then give up.! :(
    Would love to add people , but am unsure how to go about it.