One month progress (Excuse the post baby belly)

Options

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! Congratulations!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress! What a a difference one month of dedication makes!!!:smile:
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference in one month! Awesome work! I'm so glad you posted. :)
  • tbarnes37236
    tbarnes37236 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome difference! I have the post baby belly also, I want it GONE lol
  • marydee72
    marydee72 Posts: 51
    Options
    This inspires me!!!!
    Fantastic!!!!
    :)
  • LisaD1025
    LisaD1025 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I hope I have that much difference in a month!! Great job & very inspiring! :)
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!! It's a major difference!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    great job and definitely noticeable!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Big difference already! Looks great, congratulations! You'll get there.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Your doing great keep it up:wink:
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is a noticable differance .... great job in just a month ! ! ! !
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm not done yet of course but this is my one month's progress since getting back on MFP religiously. I was at 50 pounds lost before surgery, I gained 5 pounds during recovery, and I got the okay to exercise in March. I started March 9th, and now at almost a month later I have lost the 5 pounds I gained and then some! :happy:

I know my tummy isn't the hottest YET but this is a support site, and If you don't have anything nice to say, Please don't say it at all!

Thank you!

IMG_20120406_101938-1.jpg

EDIT: I realized I put April 9th on the photo, people make mistakes, lol.

I can totally see a different, also I like your ticker but I've puked and kept going lol. Ever since I'm afraid to get on the treadmill if I'm nauseous!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • jennagreenstreet
    jennagreenstreet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think you LOOK GREAT!! 5 pounds is a lot isnt it??!! I started March 7, and I have lost 9 pounds or so...but I have built a lot of muscle behind it as well....it is going to be no time before you know it..I say keep up the good work...and no worries on the baby belly...Congrats and God Bless!!
  • mazzyw65
    mazzyw65 Posts: 47
    Options
    2 wks off a month for me but you're an inspiration! well done !!
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    You are doing great!! Don't be down on your "post baby belly", it carried a beautiful baby!! Be proud of yourself, you didn't wait, and started developing a healthier lifestyle while she is still young. You've done amazing work in 1 month!
  • blgfit
    blgfit Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job keep it up!!!:smile:
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Don't be down on your "post baby belly", it carried a beautiful baby!! Be proud of yourself, you didn't wait, and started developing a healthier lifestyle while she is still young. You've done amazing work in 1 month!

Oh jeez, I waited a WHILE! lol My "baby" is now almost two. :laugh: I just still have the post baby belly. I started around this time last year, I know if I would have given it my ALL I would be at my goal.. But I guess I wasn't ready then. I most definitely am now though and couldn't be happier with the results I'm seeing.
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think you LOOK GREAT!! 5 pounds is a lot isnt it??!! I started March 7, and I have lost 9 pounds or so...but I have built a lot of muscle behind it as well....it is going to be no time before you know it..I say keep up the good work...and no worries on the baby belly...Congrats and God Bless!!

The picture on the left was 232.6 and the one on the right is 222.4 (: So i've lost about 10 pounds also. I was just too excited that I lost the 5 I gained from recovery and I'm back on track!
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!