i am new.... anyone need a partner.

Options
I need to loose about 170 lbs at least. My parents have a lot of medical issues and I do not want to turn into them..... anyone who needs to be held accountable or needs support? I have lost 25 lbs so far but still have a long way to go

Replies

• alodell89
    alodell89 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! Some days the positive words on here are the big thing that keep me on the right track!
  • MLM1704
    MLM1704 Posts: 5
    Options
    I need a weight loss partner to,add me if you want to.
  • bajmaster
    bajmaster Posts: 11
    Options
    I have alot to lose also. Feel free to add me. It is nice to have support:
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me if you need more friends on your weight loss journey
  • ZonnieKay
    Options
    I do ! LOL :) No seriously add me I def need accountability!

Thanks,
    Z
  • YAHAIRA2626
    Options
    Hi I was wondering if there is little to lose 10 pounds in a month for someone who was not active at all asia not any type of exercise that was my weigh after a month of diet and exercise half an hour from 3 to 4 days by week that is leaving all kinds of fried food soda candy not you consider that there is little I would like your opinions saver to saver if I have to be stronger with exercise and diet but with the help I need your opinions ........ ...
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'll add you :) Welcome to MFP!
  • esims822
    esims822 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can use all the firends and accountability out there also :)
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I have 64 pounds to lose
  • kristinabunton
    Options
    i have to loose a lot too.. feel free to add me :)
  • alindar
    alindar Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey! I'm gonna add you all lol I like having accountability partners and getting tips! Lost about 14lbs so far :)
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • cmason516
    cmason516 Posts: 62
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! :) I am relatively new and could use all friends and motivation I can get. haha
  • upacreek
    upacreek Posts: 5
    Options
    You can add me! I'm just getting started on the community boards. I've had learned a lot the past 11 months and find that support is one of the most important elements in getting healthy. Surround yourself with uplifting people that understand and want the same thing and it will become your life. enjoy the journey!

It's a journey of mind, body and spirit. One usually has to slow down for the other to catch up. It's about the balance.