daveypoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
    3 pounds = an average human brain
    47 pounds
  • jersey222
    jersey222 Posts: 11
    Options
    A cinder block in a little more than a year. Wow, I hadn't thought of it like that, that's a nice Easter present I got from MyFitnessPal.

And yes, I owe it to a combination of the MyFitnessPal Android app (folks at work ask me what my phone allows me to eat), and blowing a lot of bucks on a home elliptical and quitting the gym.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have now lost an ostrich egg! :D
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Almost a car tire of me!!
  • sharonfoncannon
    sharonfoncannon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    a bald eagle.

Love this comparison thread. I told someone when I lost 10 pounds that I lost a sack of potatoes. :)
  • grozny21
    grozny21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost a sperm whale's brain, but I'm really hoping to lose a small bale of hay
    or even a 5000 BTU air conditioner (17 out of 55 pounds, about 1/3 of the way there!)
  • babyxblue101
    Options
    A car tire and two ginnie pigs!!
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    Since starting MFP, a bald eagle and a guinea pig. Total, amount of cheese an average American eats in a year. (I do love cheese.)
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    The way I look at it-- my 2 year old daughter weighs 25 lbs and I want to lose 22 (wouldn't kill me to lose 25); I've lost 3 so far. I'm only 19 lbs away from losing almost a whole 2 year old! :):):) I'll always keep that in mind as long as I'm getting fit- when I'm at my GW, it will be like not having to constantly carry my daughter around! Pretty awesome!
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    well, so far just:

2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs :smile:

um...this is my total weight to lose: 60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weighs more than his heart!) :laugh: :laugh:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 30 pounds. The amount of cheese an average American eats in a year. That's a lot of cheese.
  • inammorata
    Options
    A cinder block?
    Wow LOL
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have lost an average 2 year old! Ironically my daughter is 2 years old and in 2 lb I would have lost her curent weight! :D
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    An Irish Setter. What is that?
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    A Mid-sized microwave......WOW really?
    Interesting!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AWESOME!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have one more pound before I have lost my Irish Setter. Expect to see lost dog posters soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!