i havent lost weight yet, what am i doin wrong?

natashav
natashav Posts: 108 Member
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
so i set my goal to 2 pounds a week and i havent lost a thing in 2 weeks, i feel like a failure, could anyone give me some tips to helping me?

Replies

• natashav
    so i set my goal to 2 pounds a week and i havent lost a thing in 2 weeks, i feel like a failure, could anyone give me some tips to helping me?
  • Rhythrin
    Rhythrin Posts: 19
    i know it's hard not to see progress, but please bear in mind that your body will take a while to adjust, not to mention the fact that if u have been exercising then you would have put weight on in the form of muscle. try measuring yourself (waist, hips etc) - i find it to be a more accurate way of seeing progress at first!

hope this helps, keep going and you'll get there!
    gd luck

x
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Natasha,

can you give us your daily calories, what you are doing for exercise, your weight, height, and what your activity level is? We might be able to see something out of the ordinary and help you if you do.
  • natashav
    Natasha,

can you give us your daily calories, what you are doing for exercise, your weight, height, and what your activity level is? We might be able to see something out of the ordinary and help you if you do.

my daily calories are supposed to be about 1250 and i excercise on my elliptical machine for like 30 min to 45 min and the machine says i burn up to 700 calories. soo and i eat my extra cals too or most of them anyways
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    How many calories are you eating, how much cardio(thats all that melts fat) are you balancing healthy fats, slow carbs and lean protiens? that stuff in check it will shed off!!! PS if you dont eat enough your body will go into a fight or flight mode and stop burning what it needs to and eat too much it stores as fat,because its not energy
  • Really look into your diet. Things like sauces, butter, even portions may be off. Food additives such as sauces and oils add way too many calories. Your body may also just have to get use to the diet shock
This discussion has been closed.