Looking for health & fitness buddies

Options
Hi everyone! My names Alinda been using this site/app since jan and so far have lost about 15lbs. :) I'm looking to get and stay fit and healthy. I made a new Facebook acct just for health and fitness but I need more friends who are on the same journey as me. Please add me if your looking for the same. You can also Add me on here. I love having accountability partners for motivation/inspiration. I like hearing everyone's tips and helping if I can also. Hope to hear from some of you! My fb is under AlindasFitness journey or u can msg me n I'll give you my email or via versa :) thanks!!

Replies

• lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    Wow, 15 pounds already? That's amazing!
    I've been here since February and I've lost 5 pounds so far.
    I definitely need help staying accountable for what I eat and exercising more.
    None of my friends in real life support my weight loss, so its been tough.
    I think I'll add you if that's alright :)

I'd love to know what you've been doing to lose weight if you don't mind sharing!
  • alindar
    alindar Posts: 11
    Options
    Yea deff add me! I could use all the friends I can get! I've changed how I was eating big time. I was eating soo much fast food for the conviency of it on the way to work and home but now I've been getting my food ready at home, drinking shakeology although not every day and working out which I had not been doing for quite some time. And I haven't been buying sodas before I was having a Pepsi at work and Starbucks almost everyday it's my weakness. I still have the occasional Starbucks but I'll get a light one without extra flavoring and not the venti.