Okay Ladies!!!

Options
How do you stop the cravings associated with TOM??? It's getting to be that time for me and all I want is chocolate and cookies. I have given in for small amounts but I want them everyday!! My cravings usually last 3 or so days. I know I'm not prego because I HATE chocolate when I get pregnant. HELP I don't want to ruin what I worked so hard to do.

Replies

• alindar
    alindar Posts: 11
    Options
    Have you tried the 100 calorie snack packs? Those are pretty yummy. Cocoa almonds, chocolate shakeology or a similar type shake, chocolate silk, I love all these :)
  • jennyrose1960
    Options
    A low fat hot chocolate, usually sorts out my chocolate cravings at TOM and even if you have a couple they are pretty low in calories, if you've really got to have a biscuit or something jaffa cakes are good and low in calories as long as you don't have to many..... :)
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just a few days ago, I gave in to the craving and ate 3 servings of Oreos (9 cookies). I looked at my hubby and said, "I'm about to start." Lo and behold, I was. What I've decided to do is give in, but not as badly as I did that time! I add more intense exercise, too, because it helps with my cramping. So, for me, as long as I'm aware and take the extra calories into account, it's worth a little indulgence. It's still that TOM and I'm still losing :) Now to battle the grouchiness...lol
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    Just a few days ago, I gave in to the craving and ate 3 servings of Oreos (9 cookies). I looked at my hubby and said, "I'm about to start." Lo and behold, I was. What I've decided to do is give in, but not as badly as I did that time! I add more intense exercise, too, because it helps with my cramping. So, for me, as long as I'm aware and take the extra calories into account, it's worth a little indulgence. It's still that TOM and I'm still losing :) Now to battle the grouchiness...lol

I like that idea!!! Then I don't feel so guilty!!! Thanks.