11 WEEK ELIMINATION CHALLENGE - LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER!!

Options
Sheri869
Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
Lets Get Ready for Summer!!! Get ready to wear those tank tops and shorts or swimsuits and look Awesome!!!

I've learned how much more motivated I could be by getting into a competition that also "Pushed Me", sometimes to the limit, to make it another week in the competition and/or help my team make it another week and I believe those that have done this before have been successful for the same reason.

If anyone who decides to join has done my last one - It will be very similar and the same concept but anyone is welcome to join right now.

Roughly how it will work....

The first 1 or 2 weeks will be an individual competition strictly based on the challenges - the first (yet undetermined) amount of people will make it through to the next week - the following week will either be put into teams - or 1 more week of individual challenges. (Honestly here, I'm trying to weed out the people who aren't going to be committed to their team. If everyone on a team isn't committed then it hurts the whole team, and the individual challenges will also help me balance out the teams.)

Once I establish how many people and teams there are then I will be able to let everyone know roughly how many people will be eliminated each week. These challenges for some may be easy, for others may be hard but you will push yourself to do more to keep your team in it for one more week! For those of you who have done this last time - the challenges will be similar. - Ranging from giving recipes, to specific exercises, to specific calorie burns, miles, or food choice challenges, personal goals (and probably a mixture of all).

As this is a competition, I encourage some level of ("Fun and Still Supportive") "trash talk" between teams to keep everyone "going"! This is NOT meant to be negative! Just banter to keep everyone alive out there!

The first WEIGH IN for this competition will be FRIDAY, APRIL 13th or SATURDAY APRIL 14th by noon (you may weigh in either day). The first challenge will start on MONDAY APRIL 16th! If you are interested please post on here by THURSDAY, APRIL 12th so I have a couple days to put the information together. PLEASE don't post on this if you aren't really interested and committed to something like this.

And on a side note - I will be having a "side" competition for the weekly eliminated players (that are interested in staying in it) that will give 1 or 2 people a chance to get back in the main competition towards the end - to keep those (that are interested) still in the game and still working to the "main goal" of losing weight in a supportive, helpful environment!

Can't Wait to get started again!!!

To get an idea of some of the challenges - AND some of the weight the finalists have lost throughout them - you can view my blog - most all of the challenges from the last go 'round are there for viewing, as well as the final 7 Amazing #'s! Look that over to see if this is something you would like to do. You will be put into teams and each team has a chance at "immunity" most weeks!.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869

Please post here if interested or ask any questions you may have! If you want to be a part of the challenge you need to friend me before I'll add you to the list.

I look forward to doing this with you all!! And being a part of your weightloss journey!

Replies

• Secret2December
    Secret2December Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been slacking and have needed motivation. I only have 25 more pounds to go! Let's do this!
  • paradise311
    Options
    I'd love to do this challenge. I really need something to motivate me to stick to my diet. This seems like just the thing. Competitions always help me keep on track.
  • Chicc
    Chicc Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    YES PLEASE!!! I was totally pushed beyond my happy place during the last 11 week challenge. To say the least, I'm chomping at the bit to start a new one. Sheri this was the most fun I've ever had while doing exercises. Nothing like being held accountable to yourself and the rest of your team. I totally discovered how competative I was :) I also made quite a few new friends who are very good at keeping each other (and me) motivated.

Thanks for hosting yet another one!

Anyone who has questions feel free to ask. The last one was amazing and I HIGHLY recommend you join :D
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Count me in again!!
  • jiabman
    jiabman Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm new here and I definitely need a challenge and the support. I would love to join :happy:
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm sooooooooooooooo happy there is another 11 week challenge! Yay!
  • arcticbutterfly
    arcticbutterfly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ill try : ) not quite sure what im in for lol
  • Jenn684
    Jenn684 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. I have a lot of weight to lose and this seems like the perfect place to start. This type of challenge is exactly what I need.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Sounds Fascinating! I'm in!
  • chaniray
    chaniray Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i'm in.
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm in!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm a little nervous about saying yeah but count me in. Or am I to old???
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Can't wait
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! Definitely up for a challenge :)
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i would really love to join! wondering if i need a gym membership?? b/c i don't have weights or eliptical..ect. no workout equiptment. do you think it would benifit me or do you have other options for people that don't have gym membership or workout equiptment?? just wondering before i join and then find out i need these things..thanks much!!
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Can't wait
  • Tudrase
    Tudrase Posts: 55
    Options
    Count me in too!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Count me in, looks like just what I need.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    i would really love to join! wondering if i need a gym membership?? b/c i don't have weights or eliptical..ect. no workout equiptment. do you think it would benifit me or do you have other options for people that don't have gym membership or workout equiptment?? just wondering before i join and then find out i need these things..thanks much!!

You do not need a gym membership - if you want to look over some of my previous challenges, please do. The challenges range from miles and calories to burn or go the distance plus personal challenges - none of which require a gym. You just have to do the "work". I don't EVER require specific exercises or specific ways things need to be accomplished - thats up to you....just need to go the distance.

Please friend me if you still want to give it a shot.

Here is the blog for my previous challenge - most weeks are still up - you can see the gist.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869