Hello Im Lester

Options
Im 22. Im very hard working, detacated ,and very willing. I use to weigh 350-360, early last year right at the new year (2011) i was tired of being overweight. i felt bad all the time i got a gym membership and i been working out since then. i weigh 215.2 as of now dont really have any weight loss goals im happy were im at but i am going to follow this site just to stay healthy. i love lifting weights. im more of a powerlifter then a bodybulder. im pretty stocky guy always have been big boned never been really skinny. i dont want to be to skinny anyway im happy were i am at

Replies

• egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello Lester, welcome. Good job on loosing your weight
  • lester122
    Options
    thank you =]
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, you lost 135 in 3 months, that is insane. Or is it a year and 3months...?
  • lester122
    Options
    i thank year and 3 months
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ok, I was like holy #$@% that would be unbelievble in 3 months, without some type of surgery.

If you are looking for support, grab some friends on here, it really helps, feel free to add me. I share all of my diary entries, the good and the bad, And never reject a friend request.

Awesome job loosing that much
  • lester122
    Options
    thanks man i will add ya. im new to the site my sister told me about it so i just signed up today. but thaink you i wish you luck with your goals!
  • ANDREA0108
    Options
    excellent job on the weight loss! Support is a big thing here, feel free to add me.
  • lester122
    Options
    thank you =} ya having support does help alote. i wish you luck on your goals!