Loss 1 pound of upped cal 3 lb wt gain&6 1/2 inches so far

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
I stopped losing weigh as of 3-15-2012 and upped my calorie intake from not making 1200 cals a day to now eating 1456 cals per day and eating most of my exercise calories now. I've upped these cals/eating more as of 2 weeks ago and gained 3 pounds as of last week, but as of today I've lost 1 pound of that 3 pound previous gain but the reason for my NSV post is I'm now tracking my inches and have lost a total of 6 1/2 inches from all over my body.

YAY!!!!!

So, while my body is yet adjusting itself..thank GOD I'm losing inches still. :drinker:

Replies

• randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling! I upped mine as well a week ago and I'm holding steady so far, but also am feeling so much more energy to get through my workouts and not feel so cranky and hungry all the time :) Way to go!!!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Yes, good for you. It really took me a bit before I was happy with knowing even if that scale did not move, did not mean I was getting somewhat smaller. Clothes were loose, but the scale.......Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • drellbell
    drellbell Posts: 23
    Options
    :bigsmile: YAH, you have to find what works for you and it sounds like maybe you did
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I upped my cals last week and I gained 4lbs but I lost them this week along with an inch off my waist and hips. Upping really works!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!