Hey everyone!

Options
I am fairly new to this, at least to posting my info out there for all to see! I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago and have completely changed my eating habits. I've been busting my butt and have lost about 4 pounds. Not quite the number I wanted to see but I'll take any little bit. I have an underactive thyroid, a "fat thyroid" as my husband likes to call it (lol), and am taking medication. In the past when I have dieted and exercised, the weight would come off quickly....not so much anymore. I am looking for support friends as I don't get a lot of encouragement at home, at least not as much as I would like! Anyhoo, good luck to eveyone out there and I look forward to meeting some of you!

Replies

• chevere94501
    Options
    keep up the good work. One Pound at the time.
  • WallyGirl358
    Options
    Great job on the 4 pounds. Just remember we didn't gain it overnight and certainly won't lose it overnight. :smile:
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm hypothyroid too and MFP kept me from going from pre-diabetic to diabetic and my TSH is down to a 1.18 as of a few weeks ago. It can be done! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    You can add me I can support you and you can support me there can never be enough support. If we dont become friends good luck on your journey :)
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    there are lots of good people here but if you are interested send me a message to add you..
    I have PCOS, hypothyroidism, amoung other issues too..