6 week 6 pack by Jillian Michaels

Options
So I just got this dvd and I plan to start it on Monday, but I was hoping to get some insight on it beforehand. What is the average calories burned for the 2 levels and what are your thoughts on the workout. Thanks in advance for all responses.

Replies

• olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I got it a few months ago but only used it for a couple weeks (didn't feel like I did it often enough to really get a sense of the results). The first day it didn't feel like I got a great workout, and I was considering not doing it again, but the next morning I woke up and everything was sore. The workout goes by a lot faster than her other ones even though it is longer than some. I did like it, I worked up a sweat, and even though it focused on abs, it felt like my entire body got a workout. I'm planning on starting it again soon.
  • jennyc708
    jennyc708 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • kristank03
    kristank03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My Polar HRM usually puts me at 380-400 cals for level 1. I weigh 204 so that will probably make a difference. Haven't been brave enough for level 2!

Liike olyrose said, it wasn't that bad the day I did it but the next morning I was SORE!!! I try to do it at least once a week.