Any MFP friends you'd like to meet? =)

Options

Replies

• rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I have only been lucky enough to meet one mfp friend in person, when she visited Istanbul (she stayed with me). It was awesome, I'd love to meet more.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    yes but it seems everyone lives a million miles away.

This ^
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    All of them :) but especially teagin2002...LOVE her :heart:

I would love to meet you too luv!!
    for me I have a few favorites I know we would have a blast together...monroe61, gomba, galegetsthin, neznarf0205, SuperSnoopy, 1WorkoutAtATime, RunChinni, bigsexay157, sarahmindbodysoul, spudman1232, Rockfacesarah, Quiing, jentarver, bignas76,

Indy_Cent, TrophyWifeSass, bigsexay157, sunflowermom2, dinkybird, Fit_Canuck, JThomas61, amoffatt, BIG_Lew , carpp107, sassyntat2ed, avonman1075, Blondie1913 , jennatha, cbug75, Bronx_Montgomery , bigdal77 , change_back , KINRAD,

ElleOQuent, Enforcer25, katcod1522, steveh08, gazerofthestars, TheGr8T0ne, 65PONY, shack1157, WillPower007 and list beautiful fiance Lindsay xoxo, Sharonswarna, Rokwell, DS67ATX, daddiocoolcat, Trail_Addict, artiecole, emily_kenyon, kel7298,

Dmenace28, Lucie_L00, CalJur and his beautiful family as well, _snw_, HUSTLABALLA, SugarNtheRaw, CallmeSbo, tdaddybarlow, Teenasbody, CoryIda.

I would love to go dancing with Canbfit4life, MyaPapaya75, sarahkatara, smilingchica, cgrout78, TexasRaised89, grod45, zoe4friends and would love to go out in the woods mud wrestling with katielouise24, 12strikes (cause we will have 12 strikes lol), Carl01, dirtbikegirl5, bambam203.

I have so many friends and I love you all xoxo.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    There are a few I would love to meet fo' sho'!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!... one or two in particular... but that would just be TROUBLE.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Yes! A handful :flowerforyou:
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet all of them! Gotta say, though, I totally wanna do some burpees with ickybella, rachmaree, JoniBologna and buffcupcake!!! :drinker:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet all of them! Gotta say, though, I totally wanna do some burpees with ickybella, rachmaree, JoniBologna and buffcupcake!!! :drinker:

*ponders how to be included on that list...*
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I've a couple.. some are pretty close to where I live actually but it's findin the time.. maybe sometime though :)
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    No, not really.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    All of them.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet my MFP friends. Unfortunately, no cool people (that I know of) on MFP actually reside in the State of Arizona other than that SofaKingRad guy. So chances are, I'm not meeting anyone.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I want to meet 2 people.....both deactivated, JJ and Maximallife......WHY GOD, WHY??????
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I've actually met all of my Mfp 'friends' - I was their parole officer

:smile:
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet my MFP friends. Unfortunately, no cool people (that I know of) on MFP actually reside in the State of Arizona other than that SofaKingRad guy. So chances are, I'm not meeting anyone.

We drove through Arizona once (From Edmonton, Alberta) to get to Disneyland :-)

I'd like meet a wonderfully supportive person on my friends list...walkmypantsoff
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Hell no! Bunchadamnweirdos.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I'd be pleased to meet every single one from my friend list, but as usual time and place are a big gap.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I've actually met all of my Mfp 'friends' - I was their parole officer

:smile:

You said you'd keep that on the down low! :angry:
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yes lol....and a bunch that aren't my MFP friends (yet)!

Surely you must be talking about me.....:laugh:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Rae, Ebby, Bry for sure- my lady crushes!

And some of the hard working guys that have helped me out so much :]
    Ilovedeadlifts, gp79, warmachinejt, taso!

Anyone on my friends list :] They all are awesome!