When you feel like just giving up?

Options
:ohwell: I've lost 9 pounds in about 4weekes and at times I just feel like giving up. Sometimes I feel like that's not good enough. :-( I really want to keep pushing but it seems like those last pounds are the roughest to loose :ohwell:

Replies

• dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    That's nine less than you started with...sounds like progress to me! Keep going!
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Keep up the progress! But you may have to change something up in order to get over a plateau but it's only a matter of time for most people.

Good luck!
  • CannySlammy
    Options
    You can do it! Remember to give yourself small rewards when you achieve something and to keep the fun of it going. This IS afun program! I was a couple calories over my goal for the day and I literally did jumping jacks on the front lawn at like 9pm at night. I needed to do three solid minutes and my boyfriend timed me. We laughed the whole time but I was able to go to bed happy with the limit I had put on myself! Seriously, just make it fun! :)
  • melissafranks90
    Options
    I understand how you feel but WE must remain motivated. When you change your eating habits and exercise your body freaks out and may drop a few pounds at first but once it adapts it becomes a challenge , just stay motivated, you have my full support!