Bath time :)

Options
_Bob_
_Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
This is a week of NSVs for me

#1 I had to carry some hefty railroad ties and large steel beams and other various things from a pile behind a shed about 50 yards to make a new pile where they could be used or thrown on a trailer to be taken away. the work wasn't that hard, I picked it all up fairly easily throwing a heavy load over my shoulder and then walking it over and throwing it over a fence instead of going around to a gate. there's no way i could have even lifted all of it up to carry, let alone carried it that far just to toss it over a fence a year ago. I saved the best for last and carried a large steel pole with a large cement clump on the end over and tossed it. then I noticed that I had an audience when a neighbor laughed and said they used a tractor to move it last time.

#2 after 4 hours of hard labor, I was in the mood to go to the GYM but played tag with my kids instead.

#3 Bath time: I decided to soak for a while because my feet were sore. Without sucking in I looked down and noticed an old friend.... and even though my belly is still big it's getting smaller and not as round :)

I felt better last night than I have in a long time, finally starting to notice some significant progress.

Replies

• Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    this made me smile! Way to go!
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • _Bob_
    Options
    it just dawned on me that I am a few lbs away from my half way mark. :drinker:
  • _Bob_
    Options
    lol, I killed my own thread
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    No you didn't... but it's gonna be dead now. I feel like I am the official "Thread Killer"... :embarassed:

BTW... Excellent Progress, and congratulations for choosing to play TAG!:bigsmile:
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Awesome...great job! I want to say, "Say hello to my little friend..." but that would just be awkward and slightly inappropriate - and potentially insulting. :laugh: Congrats! You should be very proud!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Hooray! :drinker:
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Those are some great NSV's:)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    COngrats man keep it up.
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    Outstanding! Keep up the good work!
  • _Bob_
    Options
    Awesome...great job! I want to say, "Say hello to my little friend..." but that would just be awkward and slightly inappropriate - and potentially insulting. :laugh: Congrats! You should be very proud!

that's not insulting to me. I'm not one of those always aroused people, it shrinks when it's not being used. if it didn't I wouldn't be able to wear pants and that would just be awkward. :tongue:
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    This is a great NSV post!! Little friend and all.

Great work, it's awesome when you can find the wins in the regular every day things we do.
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    That's great - congratulations! :happy:
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    haha, I was going to say same with me about the bath but then I realised what you were saying, I was just thinking better fit in the bath :blushing:
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Congrats on all! Especially finding your old friend! :drinker:
  • _Bob_
    Options
    thanks everyone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!