11 WEEK ELIMINATION CHALLENGE - LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER!!

Options

Replies

• degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I will give it a shot! I read part of the blog from last time, so I have a couple of questions...

Can 1 excersize count for 2 things? say I walk around the blocks a couple of times. Can I count the calaries burned and the pnts for movement?
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

It'd help if you sent me a reminder mssg as well! just sayin thanks!
    x
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Aww crap... what did I just sign myself up for?? Haha....

Thanks Sheri xx
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I want in :) I'm completely motivated to this, still have lots of weight to lose and am willing to push myself and my team.
  • alanalosesit
    Options
    I am so up for this challenge, count me in!
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Please include me.

Thanks! :)
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    sounds great count me in
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    I'm so in. What's next? :)
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I think I want to do this. I only have about 10-15lbs more to lose to reach my goal weight, so I know it is going to get harder...I like a little competition to get me pushing harder!!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy...but, I was in the last one and definitely interested
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Count me in, please...
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    How will we communicate and get information from week to week...will it be through a blog or through this post...
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was looking at some of the previous challenges and I have a question...a frequent challenge is no snacking or meals 3hrs before bedtime; however, I often have to workout after I put my kids to bed, then follow the workout with either a protein shake or sometype of protein + fruit or something. Are there exceptions to those challenges based on individual scheduling difficulties?

I don't mean to cause problems before the challenge has started, but I know that if I workout at 8 or 9pm, my body needs something for recovery before I go to bed, so really I want to know if this challenge is feasible for me or not !! I hope I can make it work, it looks fun and motivating!!
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i have been so stuck lately and just dropped a challenge because of letting other members on my team down.. this should be the kick i need in order to insure I keep in the challenge one more week. i sure need this! i'm in
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate. Thanks.
  • smithmom531
    smithmom531 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am interested! Been doing fairly well so far but need some extra motivation and competition might just get me there :o) I wasn't part of your last elimination challenge but I followed your posts and it was awesome. You have a real gift for organization and motivation!
  • kateva143
    kateva143 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This sounds like just what I'm looking for... I dont know how to friend someone though =/
  • saidaes
    saidaes Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in too! I just finished a 40 days challenge and signed in to this site just recently...I'm up for the next challenge!
  • Cheeta_HH
    Cheeta_HH Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested! I will also spread the word to some of my other friends on MFP. This competition ends on the day of my 20 year high school reunion! Sounds like perfect timing to me!