Weigh in day!!

Options
I weigh in once a week on Mondays. I started the program (exercise and counting calories) three weeks ago. The first two weeks I was so disappointed and my weight seemed to be staying the same. Well, all during this week, I could almost feel the changes taking place in my body. I was hoping that for sure I would lose some weight!

I lost 3.5lbs and I already lost some inches around my tummy (2"---is this possible?), Thighs (.5") Calves, (.5) and Chest (.5"). Not sure if I measured my tummy wrong the first time, I think a 2" lost is quite a lot for 3 weeks...but I know I lost some, as my pants are already getting looser!

So, for those that have not lost weight right away, keep going! It will eventually happen!

Thanks for all your support!

Replies

• luvmytwins02
    Options
    I weigh in once a week on Mondays. I started the program (exercise and counting calories) three weeks ago. The first two weeks I was so disappointed and my weight seemed to be staying the same. Well, all during this week, I could almost feel the changes taking place in my body. I was hoping that for sure I would lose some weight!

I lost 3.5lbs and I already lost some inches around my tummy (2"---is this possible?), Thighs (.5") Calves, (.5) and Chest (.5"). Not sure if I measured my tummy wrong the first time, I think a 2" lost is quite a lot for 3 weeks...but I know I lost some, as my pants are already getting looser!

So, for those that have not lost weight right away, keep going! It will eventually happen!

Thanks for all your support!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    WoOt! Good for you!!! WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    2 inches is totally possible! Good job!
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should feel proud of yourself!