ladies at 150 who want to be 125.

Options
I'm 5''7 and stuck right at 149lbs

I'm looking for other ladies who are about the same who wanna get in on dropping 25
asahp (as soon as healthily possible) :wink:

Either by revving up a competitive spirit in small goals (first one to 145- go!....first one to 140-go!... ect...)
Or by simply having like minded ladies keeping us focused/motivated....
One small goal at a time lets do this this summer.

Add me?? :smile:

Replies

• gaelyngaelyn
    gaelyngaelyn Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • kannasmiles
    Options
    hey, i just added you :) i'm a bit shorter than you, 5"4. about a year ago i started off at 145 and made it to 130, but got stuck there and couldnt lose anymore. now i've gained all that weight back, im 154 but i think it definitely would help to have girls to work with :)
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently at 146 and trying to get down to 125. I would love to give/have support! Count me in!
  • skysail
    skysail Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and need to loose about 25-30 pounds... would love some extra people to workout with!
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am 5'4", and I started in February at 151 pounds. Lost 6 pounds so far.
  • cherubsfly
    Options
    I'm pretty close to that, sending you an add! I'm 5'6" - I started at 156lb, now 147 & aiming for 126lb :-)

Anyone else feel free to add me too.. I'm really determined to push myself to eat better, get fit & get the body I want asap (beach holiday in June)!!
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm close, but not exactly. I am at about 160 right now, but I am 5'6", I would love to be at about 125 or so. I'm in if we want to make a group of it and challenge/encourage one another. Where do I sign up, lol!
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    145, aiming for 135...5'8"
  • clawsobr
    clawsobr Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 5"3' and started at 145 3 weeks ago...I am now down to 137, but today my mom sent me an easter basket filled with chocolate and the gym closed early so I didn't get to go but for just half an hour, so that number is likely to go up tomorrow :(
    I'm going to the beach May 5th for my 21st birthday and have a beautiful swimsuit that needs a beautiful girl to get into it...trying to get to at least 130 by then...125 would be awesome, but I'm gonna have to kick some serious butt in the gym if I want to get there
  • ___natalia_
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and right at 150.
    I do want to go down to 130 at least : ) adding you.
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and have been stuck at 147 for over a month, even while doing MFP and p90x religiously! My goal is anything under 130.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    me! I am the exact same as you. will add.
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm 5'10'' and at 154 right now, aiming for around 145 though because I think smaller than that could be unhealthy for someone my height -- but we'll see how I feel when I reach my goal :)
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is great! I'm 5'2'' and 149 right now! I would LOVE to get to 125 by August :)
  • kballard66
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5' 2" and weigh 154. My goal is to weigh 125 pounds. Feel free to add me.

Kim
  • Michelle_in_Austin
    Michelle_in_Austin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I feel lucky to have found this post. I'm at 154 now and my goal is 120 - 125 pounds. I'm 5'2". I was 120 pounds about 7 years ago...so I know I (we) can do this!
  • marie2779
    marie2779 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me! Well.. close to that at least. :) I am 5'7" I started at 158- down to 151 and stuck there... My goal is 135.... so a little bit more than yours (I have a large frame).
  • marie2779
    marie2779 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I sent out some requests to those of you on this thread.. if I missed anyone feel free to add me :)
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am 5'6" & CW is 153. My goal is to get to 125-130, but I will happily take a bit higher weight if I look & feel fit. :wink:

Feel free to add me! Good luck to you all! :flowerforyou:
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5 5"6ish and my heaviest weight was 143
    I am now at 137

My goal is 120-125.
    Might be lower, but I know that I was at my healthiest looking when I was at 124 so that's my goal for now. :D

Feel free to add me

<3