Is it wrong????

Options
mwcraig34
mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
I'm proud of my sweat at the gym! Is that wrong of me? The more sweaty I get the prouder I'm and I want people to see it! I'm working hard!!!

Replies

• mwcraig34
    Options
    Ok well it looks like no one really gives a whoot!
  • EliseVanca
    EliseVanca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think it's fine(:
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sweat is kind of gross. I wish there was a way to exercise without sweating! But a lot of people at the gym sweat, so you would not be alone in your quest to sweat!
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I love it too. Especially when I look like a drowned rat when I leave the gym.
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sweat makes me feel like I'm in the big leagues! RAWR!!!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Love it! I feel like it proves how hard I worked!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Honestly I feel the exact same way. I LOVE TO SWEAT!!!!! Gross maybe, but non-the-less a great feeling for me.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I work out in the gym wearing a sweat shirt that weighs about 20 pounds. HAHA, not really sure how much it weighs, but it is the thickness of 4 of the thickest sweatshirts I have ever seen.

It doesn't show my sweat at the gym, but when I get home, I take it off and I love to see the sweat on my undershirt.
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love it too. Especially when I look like a drowned rat when I leave the gym.

lmbo this just made my day. :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Hell no! On days where I run and then cycle... once I get on the cycle, I'm literally dripping sweat, and I have to change grips on the machine just so the sweat ON the machine dries, so my arms stop slipping off. lol It makes me feel like SUCH a badass.

Insanity is definitely the way to go if you want to sweat more than you ever have in your entire life combined, lol! That's what I'm doing now (well, on break since I'm sick).
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    Amen, I love it. I would feel like a rubbish work out if there was no sweat at the end :huh:
  • Seahawk27
    Seahawk27 Posts: 72
    Options
    I don't feel like it was a workout unless I'm dripping in sweat at the end! :)
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you. I personally sweat all the time so it really doesn't excite me. If it makes you happy don't worry about anyone else unless you don't wash afterwards!!LOL
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    Sweat is kind of gross. I wish there was a way to exercise without sweating! But a lot of people at the gym sweat, so you would not be alone in your quest to sweat!

Swimming!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    haha its so wrong its right;) hence my sweaty profile pic!
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    Yes!!!! See it makes me feel like a freakin Bad ace too! Love it!!!
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of your ability to sweat! I'd be proud too. No matter how hard/long I work myself, I never seem to get more than a small glisten. A coworker I frequently work out with pours sweat with every workout he does, and I'm not sure how he does it.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    be proud!! just remember the deoderant:wink:
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I agree with you- I work out at home but I love to see sweat drip when I'm done with my workout. I know I've worked hard then.
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    I find that I work harder when I work out at home. I literally am dripping sweat - it beads off of me everywhere. At home I don't have to be conscious of it (or my incessant cussing). I am not working hard enough unless I am dripping and cussing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!