Is it wrong????

Options

Replies

• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I sweat enough for three people. If I weren't proud of it, I'd have serious issues working out in public. I've learned to embrace the sweat, and wear it like a hot dress and high heels. I make that sweat look damn good.
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I thought I was weird for getting so excited to sweat so much! yay I'm not alone :) Makes me feel like I accomplished something and I feel fantastic!!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    On one hand, I love it. I've worked hard and it shows.

On the other hand, it's gross so you keep away from me and I'll keep away from you.
  • lepardmama
    lepardmama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    NOPE, I think the harder you sweat, the more it feels like you're making progress, am I right?
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My husband always tells me "Baby if you aren't sweating you're not moving enough!!!!!!!"
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Insanity is definitely the way to go if you want to sweat more than you ever have in your entire life combined, lol! That's what I'm doing now (well, on break since I'm sick).

Yes, it does! I LOVE the first bead of sweat that rolls down my forehead. For some reason, that's like a signal that *I'm in it.*
    And, if I'm doing a plank or a push-up and when the first drop of sweat hits my hardwood floor it makes me feel like a total badass. Just sayin'. Glad someone else started this topic so I can talk about my sweat, too.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was so sweaty during my run today that when my face dried off, the salt on my face made me sparkle like a Twilight vampire. :blushing:
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    On one hand, I love it. I've worked hard and it shows.

On the other hand, it's gross so you keep away from me and I'll keep away from you.

^^This. :smile:
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    I was so sweaty during my run today that when my face dried off, the salt on my face made me sparkle like a Twilight vampire. :blushing:

haha Love it! :laugh:

I feel proud when I wash my face in the shower, and taste salt ... everyday I am like "thata girl!" . I know its not much, but considering I didn't sweat that hard for more than three years it is an accomplishment.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I finally understand this. Ever since I began weight training and feeling stronger, although I'm just a beginner, I love to sweat! Yesterday I did squats for the first time and I was sweating so so much, it was awesome!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I do not feel I actually worked out unless my shirt is covered in sweat! So....
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Sweating makes me wish I could shave my head. Lol. But yeah, after it starts really going, I don't care anymore and I actually do enjoy a great sweaty workout! :D
  • sarah329618
    Options
    I don't particularly like sweat but it is definitely awesome to be drenched after a workout!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Nah, I love the smell of my armpits after a work-out. The more I smell the better I've done.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

I'm right there with you, every run in the summertime, haha.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Sweat makes me feel like I'm in the big leagues! RAWR!!!
    ^^^ This! And I'm so out of shape (winded after 15 min. of fast stationary bike ride) I'm proud of every drop of sweat. :-)
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my sweat at the gym! Is that wrong of me? The more sweaty I get the prouder I'm and I want people to see it! I'm working hard!!!

I don't care to see it; I care when people leaves theirs behind on the machines for the rest of us to clean up. Disgusting.
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Nah, I love the smell of my armpits after a work-out. The more I smell the better I've done.

This. I don't feel like I'm getting a workout if I am not dripping with sweat afterwards. I call it 'gettin my stank on'. It's the whole reason I go to the gym. I mean, if you look cute when you're done working out, then you're doing it wrong!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You should always be proud of your efforts to improve yourself!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    hahaha, NO it's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!