11 WEEK ELIMINATION CHALLENGE - LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER!!

Options

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested! I will also spread the word to some of my other friends on MFP. This competition ends on the day of my 20 year high school reunion! Sounds like perfect timing to me!

Please do spread the word!!! WOW - this couldn't be better timing for you!! I love that you are gonna look hot for your 20 year reunion!! ;-)
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!
  • Jackieb301
    Jackieb301 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!! Can't wait and so happy you're doing this again....it really motivates me!!
  • giggles2giggle
    giggles2giggle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd love to participate, just let me know what i have to do thank you :)
  • anaknight
    anaknight Posts: 12
    Options
    Im in!!
  • ibmgirl87
    ibmgirl87 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in... we were doing the Biggest Loser at my job which ended about a month ago... I came in second and I can definitely use the motivation to keep me on track!
  • smilexoxo2513
    Options
    me joining too :)
  • jjmill
    jjmill Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need. I'd love to join!
  • mahastidance
    Options
    I'm In...Cant wait to start
  • xtina
    xtina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok :-)!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Definitely in - thanks so much for doing this again!!
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I squeaked a bit when I saw this. I would love to be part of the challenge again.
  • deedee0152
    deedee0152 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the motivation I need. I am new to this.
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Your all going down!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I'm in.

Your all going down!

I LOVE your competitive side! And your confidence! Good Luck to you!! I'm gonna have to kick your butt though ;-P

Welcome Welcome!!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Sheri869
    Options
    To those of you who have asked whats next....keep an eye on here or watch for my blog to come up. I will probably put it up around Wednesday of next week (earlier than most weeks) to give everyone a chance to find it and ask questions...etc. for the first week - it will be where you will put your starting weigh in on next Friday/Sat and list your daily accomplishments, trash talk or make general comments...etc.

It will list that weeks challenge and give you the details for the first week. And again, if you go to my blog now you can see most of the challenges from last time - they will be similar so feel free to look them over and see what you can expect...or be surprised ;-)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I squeaked a bit when I saw this. I would love to be part of the challenge again.

lol! Thanks! Glad to have you back in it!!!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    ok I am conviced...Time to turn up the good, and turn down the suck!!! I assume I have to friend request you?? I will just incase...haha
  • moksumike
    moksumike Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!