Viewing Public food diaries?

Options
lporter229
lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
I thought it might be helpful to look at some public diaries and see how others do it. Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to do this?

Replies

• chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I believe.
  • Tifftiff27
    Tifftiff27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine is public as well.
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Ditto and I make mine public to show people I practice what I preach. 2-3 meals a day, chocolate here and there and a bunch of other good stuff.
  • Sweetness023
    Options
    Mine's public and my page is open to everyone so feel free to take a look. :)
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check mine out. I have good and not so great days. I'm a work in progress.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open, I don't mind anyone seeing it.
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ditto and I make mine public to show people I practice what I preach. 2-3 meals a day, chocolate here and there and a bunch of other good stuff.

Omg........they make poutine gravy mix now?..........i need to call my mom and tell her to send me some!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Look away! I keep my diary open to hopefully give people unspiration and recipe ideas. I love to cook!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. The past couple days have not been great, with some not filled in at all, but if you skip to about a week ago, it is much better.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Mines open as well - be prepared for an eye full, I eat a LOT!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Mine is public I think.... be prepared to see a LOT on some days though. I tend to eat a little of a lot of things. Guess I just like variety.
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well, though I just found this site a few days ago.

But don't count today for me! It was good Friday and so I had to have half meals for breakfast and lunch and am under cals today :)
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    mine is open and you can take a look at it if you want. you might not like what you see though.
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    "Mine is always open, I don't mind anyone seeing it. "

I see you eat lemons for a snack. Is there some benefit to this, because I didn't note you ate it on anything else or with something, as a flavoring. Thanks.
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    "Mine is always open, I don't mind anyone seeing it. "

I see you eat lemons for a snack. Is there some benefit to this, because I didn't note you ate it on anything else or with something, as a flavoring. Thanks.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Public and proud, even when I don't eat as well as I should cause it is all about being honest with ourselves. If I can't be honest with myself then I would probably hide my diary.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, I believe, and always needing new friends to encourage my healthy ways, and discourage and support on nights when I feel I might binge and purge etc.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    About the lemons--no, I just eat them! I have since I was a kid, my father always did as well. The only benefit to them is that they have the vitamins like most fruits, and have a good amount of fiber. I just like them! :-) Everyone asks about the lemon lol
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, although I'm sure no-one will be using me for inspiration!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Mine is public too and always happy to accept friends. Not been so healthy recently as been on holiday but back on track now.