I just ate the most...

Options
salt any human has ever consumed in the history of mankind. All in the name of baseball and the fact that I don't have cable TV. And I had over 900 calories left and figured I could just order whatever. I am really regretting this now... :(

Replies

• TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! That is a lot. Hahahah.

I was like, "We'll see!" as I clicked over to your diary, and then thought, "We see!"

In your defense, I wouldn't have thought any one food could contain that much sodium. That's like 2 packages of ramen with a few dashes of soy sauce!
  • Balance27
    Balance27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, did they just put the whole salt shaker in your sandwich???

Love it when you go out and think you are being good (ok, at least decent).
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    Rofl, I had to take a look too. I'm not laughing out of meanness or lack of sympathy, just at the cute way you phrased it....I would never have dreamed that one item could have that much sodium. Hang in there, soon this will be just a forgotten blip on the radar!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha I totally wanted you to look. I smell boycott. I would have taken more calories over the salt. Imagine if the rice didnt suck and I had hoovered that as well. We would have a guiness record on our hands. Be my witness.
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    I think I read on here somewhere that potassium counteracts sodium so maybe if you ate 50 or so bananas? : :laugh: ...just kidding!