Fage Yoghurt - what do you add to sweeten ?

Options
graelwyn
graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
How do you sweeten yours up without adding too many calories?
I need ideas as I want to use it as a snack to keep me from my ice cream and chocolate binges.

Replies

• clairegogogo
    Options
    Fage non-fat yogurt is my absolutely favorite!!! I usually put half a cup of yogurt and fresh fruit in a blender, and blend it up until smooth, and top it with more fruit! Very healthy and delicious!

Here are some pics of how I make em :) the cuter one is for my special so, lol

IMG_2719.jpg
    IMG_3016.jpg
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Fage non-fat yogurt is my absolutely favorite!!! I usually put half a cup of yogurt and fresh fruit in a blender, and blend it up until smooth, and top it with more fruit! Very healthy and delicious!

Here are some pics of how I make em :) the cuter one is for my special so, lol

IMG_2719.jpg
    IMG_3016.jpg

Aha, finally, a good reason to invest in a blender :)
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Chocolate protein mix. Some berries.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I like to add berries and a little granola :smile:

9821387.png
  • Bombbombgo
    Options
    Mix with applesauce... Quick and sooo good!
  • LoveyEstelle
    Options
    I buy frozen blueberries and heat 1/3 cup in the microwave for 2mins to pour over greek yogurt. I LOVE the hot/cold sensation and it really does cure a sweet tooth in a natural way.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I love it with the Bear Naked peak protein granola and a drizzle of honey. Om nom nom.
  • Balance27
    Balance27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Honey and frozen berries. So good!
  • dogpeeps
    dogpeeps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fage Greek Yogurt with any fresh fruit and stevia. I add some walnuts to add protein and crunch. Yummy!