Most calories you have ever eaten in a day?

Options
jgsc6d
jgsc6d Posts: 18
I think my record has to be around 10, 000 at least. Yours?

Replies

• french_press
    Options
    Probably like 5 to 7,000....
  • jgsc6d
    Options
    i know you dfrench, and you looooooooove brownies and ice cream! tell the truth.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    4000..1400 was from cheesecake!! never again!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    About 6000...could've been more? I dunno.
    The sodium overload made it worse.
  • french_press
    Options
    Okay you caught me...probably around 10 too....
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    easily are 10 if not way more
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    It was probably between 6000 to 7000 a year ago, and i could have easily exceeded 10000 sodium mark... the first and the last crazy nutritious day!
  • dancin2011
    dancin2011 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The most logged I have is a little shy of 1600.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Last September I went to a wedding and I was full of stress. It was a family wedding full of drama. So I ate 5000 calories from stress and it was so easy to do. It blew me away that I could consume so much food in one day. I was binge eating big time!! No wonder I got fat. Since I've been on MFP I log everything so it's part of my history.
  • tea_and_tofu
    Options
    i've had the most ridiculous binges. maybe not as high as 10,000 but close to it.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    At my worst with a trip to an asian buffet or pizza buffet probably over 10k
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I'm sure around 10,000... Probably on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day!
  • jgsc6d
    Options
    I may have exaggerated, but I have definitely eaten a lot. I remember reading that Michael Phelps eats 10,000 + every day when he is training for the Olympics.
  • TurnLeftNow
    TurnLeftNow Posts: 171
    Options
    I would say yesterday was one of the biggest binges I have ever had. I would say I had probably close to 8,000 calories if not more. 8,000 is probably lying to myself.
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    I'm a complete pig somedays, I haven't done this bad in a long time, but honestly close to 15,000-20,000 calories in one day! That's the worst feeling ever, and I get physically sick! But lately my highest had been a little over 8,000, so I'm slowly getting better lol :)
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Due to bingeing, 3500.

However, it's possible that I've eaten even more when I wasn't counting calories, even though I never binged then. I'm thinking of holidays/vacations, when we'd have large dinners at restaurants, decadent desserts, french toast with cream for breakfast, that sort of thing. The calories can really add up, even though I didn't feel that I was overeating at the time.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    i am scared to try to count it up or think about the damage I have done in the past. I'll just say: Little Debbies got a snack for you, have it your way, cheese please and death by chocolate!!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    After a century ride where I burned 6500, ate that and normal day's food, so easily 8500.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    6-7000 I would say. Highest recorded 4,500
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Between 4,000 and 6,000, but this was when I was very obese. I was very inactive also.

I used to binge eat but not nearly to the same point I've seen others on here do it in the past. This is probably why my weight gain was so slow.