Women in their 20's looking to lose 50+?

Options
13»

Replies

• elana1030
    Options
    Hey... Im 26 and put on 40 lbs in under 2 yrs. It took me a really long time to get in the right mind frame to focus on weight loss. Im trying herbalife and it seems to be working. Since Jan 9th I have lost 11lbs. I want to loose about 49 more. It feels so far away! But I know only I can make it go away. As long as you really want it and you commit yourself you will do fine. I know it sounds weird but when I get discouraged sometimes I watch peoples before and after weighloss videos on youtube and it makes me optimistic again. I have also been doing the 30 minute express workout at planet fitness, that thing in no joke! Good luck!
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    Good morning!

I'm 24 and looking to lose another 60 pounds or so. I want to end up between 140-160, wherever i feel the most comfortable.

Feel free to add me!!
  • butjuli
    butjuli Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 24 and looking to lose 35-45 lbs (at least 20 by August for my brother's wedding). Feel free to add me. I'm always open to having more support, and I'm a pretty good motivator =]
  • sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 27. I've been on here for a little over a month. Down 8 lbs so far. Still feels like i have forever to go! Feel free to add me! The extra support and motivation is awesome!
  • RandleBoyz3
    RandleBoyz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ashlei and I'm 26 years old and wanting to lose between 90-100 lbs. Please add me!
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 27 and looking to lose about 65 for now (I may change my goals to lose more when I get there). Feel free to add me!
  • Liz102103
    Liz102103 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and looking to lose about 80 - 90 lbs. Feel free to add me! I don't have any friends here yet either. :)
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm 25 and I've lost almost 45 lbs now - roughly 20 lbs to go!
    I'm 5'7 and more than willing to add new friends :)

send me a message!
  • S_Haskell
    S_Haskell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 yrs and I am looking to loose a total of 60 pounds or whatever makes me look the best and feel the best after it's all said and done. Feel free to add me!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in my late 20's... I am looking to lose 50 plus!!!
  • karah0011
    karah0011 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm barley still in the 20's :wink: but you can add me if you would like. I am looking to lose 60 ish.
  • cort124
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 20 and I'm looking to lose about 40-50 lbs. I'm new here and I'm still learning. I would love some positive role models and great supports to work through this with, feel free to add me !
  • monharri
    Options
    Hey there! I'm twenty nine and I want to lose 55. I just joined so I'm looking for friends too! Feel free to add me.
  • MsNP
    MsNP Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, and I want to lose at least 40lbs.
    I have been here for almost a month, and have lost 6lbs so far.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Sunshiny2
    Sunshiny2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and going to lose 57 more lbs to get to my goal weight, feel free to add me!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and almost halfway through 50 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Options
    I'm 22, started at 201 and want to be 155 so approx 50 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • noopypoop
    Options
    Yo, just joined, I'm 28 and am looking to lose 40 - 50 lbs - skinny jeans here I come! :D
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 23, looking to lose 70-ish lbs, feel free to add me :)
  • Smkjelstadli
    Options
    29 Looking to lose 60+ pounds.... I would hate to start 30 this big! Add me, we can motivate one another. S