Hello All!

Options
Hey Everyone! My name's Michelle and I have decided to lose weight. Now if only it were easy...It sure wasn't as hard to put all this on as it will be to get off!!!! I am 27 and I have 3 children. I am a former cheerleader and at one time I did have a nice body. After my first child 10 yrs. ago it all went downhill...I am currently 176lbs. My goal weight is 130 which leaves me with 46lbs of unwanted weight! I started CHANGING MY LIFESTYLE about 2 weeks ago. I no longer eat any processed food.....at all. I cut out all beverages except water( which was Super Super hard because I absolutely HATE water!). I try to eat Lots of fish, greens, and fruits and vegetables. Since I started this "journey" I have went from 185 to 176:) I know this isn't a huge weightloss but I am proud of myself and hope to continue! Right now I am struggling with my caloric intake. I have relaized that since I've been changing my lifestyle I never have over 700 cals. a day. I know this is too low but I am eating enough to keep me full throughout the day, my food choices are healthier though...I don't want to force myself to eat the unneccessary calories so I'm stuck. I have not noticed any fatigue and I am still able to do my daily exercises with no problem. I am looking for buddies on my journey...Not one's like my "best friend" Who quit on me after 4 days...Good Luck Ladies!

Replies